• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WTF?

"Consider for a moment the rash of police attacks on civilians over the last two years. If an officer wanted to deal with a man who is running away from him, he could shoot at the ground in front of him. That would stop him with immediate effect. No, he prefers to shoot him in the back, not once, but several times."

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    "Vester Lee Flanagan was not mentally ill, he was angry, and in America one sometimes shows anger with a gun"

So glad The Telegraph is qualified to diagnose whether someone is mentally ill or not.

Next time I know someone with possible psychological problems, I'll refer him to their editorial board.

Meh. Article from the UK. Typical. I bet no one over there was complaining about our 2nd Amendment when America sent multitudes of her sons (who grew up shooting) to save them in both World Wars. Hows the whole not having to speak German thing working out for you?

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Yes I do believe that this is another prime example of head up a$$ affliction, very common in many places in the US and area the world. The only known cure is being put in a situation where your life is on the line and you wish you were armed!:rolleyes:

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    He's also a professional writer who got a free mention of his latest work with a direct link to it on Amazon on that page. Attention whores depend on attention and know how to get it. I wouldn't let it bother me.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Did you expect anything different from the left? I'm surprised it's not on every 6pm newscast in the US. Things are a changing and they ain't changing for the good.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I googled the author of the article. He has made his fame as a biographer of famous serial murderers such as Jeffrey Dahmer. He has been criticized as being overly empathic towards some of his biographical subjects. I think this guy is probably a psychopath who shouldn't be trusted with guns and is projecting.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    After colonizing, plundering, and pillaging vast amounts of the Earth and its populations over hundreds of years and eventually getting its aggresive a** kicked, from the Americas to India to Ireland, England became "civilized" and virtually banned firearms? Really?

Ironically, despite this (or perhaps because of it), England's violent crime rate is the highest in Europe, worse than South Africa or The U.S., according to The Daily Mail. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ry-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html

An armed society is a polite society.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    After colonizing, plundering, and pillaging vast amounts of the Earth and its populations over hundreds of years and eventually getting its aggresive a** kicked, from the Americas to India to Ireland, England became "civilized" and virtually banned firearms? Really?

Ironically, despite this (or perhaps because of it), England's violent crime rate is the highest in Europe, worse than South Africa or The U.S., according to The Daily Mail. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ry-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html

An armed society is a polite society.

Plus they ruined Top Gear.

The colonization of North America, India, Australia, a thousand years of various aggressive wars and war crimes, the occupation of my ancestral Ireland and the subsequent religious persecution of most of the population because one psychopathic king had to have his own religion in order to go out whoring. All that I can forgive. But ruining Top Gear, never. Bastards.

;)

j/k English friends here.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    This is why in a generation the British will be indistinguishable from the French.

You can bet the ones that don't want to live under shiria law when their Muslims invaders take over from within, ain't going to find our "fetish with guns" so objectionable if it means their punk asses can emigrate before they get beheaded.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    I googled the author of the article. He has made his fame as a biographer of famous serial murderers such as Jeffrey Dahmer. He has been criticized as being overly empathic towards some of his biographical subjects. I think this guy is probably a psychopath who shouldn't be trusted with guns and is projecting.

My thoughts exactly. Psychological projection.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    This is why in a generation the British will be indistinguishable from the French.

You can bet the ones that don't want to live under shiria law when their Muslims invaders take over from within, ain't going to find our "fetish with guns" so objectionable if it means their punk asses can emigrate before they get beheaded.
    :thumbsup:

In a generation, our youth won't be distinguishable from the French, by and large. One sad byproduct of the internet age is the rapid and through dissemination of bull$hi+ social propaganda and societal homogenization. One upon a time, we were PROUD of all the ways we were different from the bloody limeys and featherweight frogs. Now we are constantly reminded by the rest of the Western World and our complicit homegrown "progressives" just what Neanderthal Fvcks were are for entrusting our citizenry with the tools of self-defense.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    :thumbsup:

In a generation, our youth won't be distinguishable from the French, by and large. One sad byproduct of the internet age is the rapid and through dissemination of bull$hi+ social propaganda and societal homogenization. One upon a time, we were PROUD of all the ways we were different from the bloody limeys and featherweight frogs. Now we are constantly reminded by the rest of the Western World and our complicit homegrown "progressives" just w:lol:hat Neanderthal Fvcks were are for entrusting our citizenry with the tools of self-defense.

Europe was once, "The Old World."

America was "The New World."

Both aptly named, for a reason.

They wanted to come here and to be more like us.

Now, everyone here wants us to be like those who stayed behind.

Wtf??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom