• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Our message to the MDGA this year--that banning replicas will NEVER change a police response to a person brandishing anything resembling a gun--was accepted and the bill pulled.

If the same reasoning has to be hammered home again next year, so be it.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    150 yds away?!? Omg!

acebf58c02e6cbb4001ab5459126d2c0.jpg

lilmike1464

Oct 12, 2013
    Baltimore City, MD
    Found a replica BB gun on a roof in the hood. Off of Milton and 40 up the street from Patterson Park while working. Couldn't tell it was a bb gun at first until I noticed plastic in the chamber (locked open on the roof until I cleaned it up. Hopefully it attaches so you can see how real it looks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      108.6 KB · Views: 784
    Feb 28, 2013
    Word to the wise. When approached by LEO's while holdin' somethin' resemblin' a hog leg and they say to put it down, you would do well to put it down.

My sympathy is kinda lacking here.

Brown016

Mar 28, 2016
    Found a replica BB gun on a roof in the hood. Off of Milton and 40 up the street from Patterson Park while working. Couldn't tell it was a bb gun at first until I noticed plastic in the chamber (locked open on the roof until I cleaned it up. Hopefully it attaches so you can see how real it looks.

I wish they wouldn't make faithful replicas. Kids don't know any better and in some cases is setting them up...it certainly doesn't help that the parents/guardians should know better, but don't use common sense. I have confiscated one of these and if it weren't for the orange nub, there was no way of knowing if it was fake regardless of distance.

Disclaimer: not part of the ban things club because I don't like something or because people make poor choices. Feel bad for the kids that get caught up unintentionally.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Powder keg, meet match. Not good for the city and I told my daughter to watch herself while at Towson and stay the hell out of downtown until further notice. :sad20:

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon

On the roof? I wonder who got stuck up with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom