• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    okay with that being said i can i just pay the 25 bucks for a guest upon arrival?

The venue we are operating at will be "in charge of door", and they cannot handle money/ticket sales.

We've restricted the number of tickets smaller than last year, and we have specific other restrictions because of the venue. I believe we will be sold out well before the event, and will not be able to allow in people who are a list of people working the event or who have tickets.

This is why we have the "open secret" of where the venue is at (it's printed on the ticket), because we want to do our best to avoid people seeing a post or flyer for the event and "just showing up" and thinking they can come in.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    The venue we are operating at will be "in charge of door", and they cannot handle money/ticket sales.

We've restricted the number of tickets smaller than last year, and we have specific other restrictions because of the venue. I believe we will be sold out well before the event, and will not be able to allow in people who are a list of people working the event or who have tickets.

This is why we have the "open secret" of where the venue is at (it's printed on the ticket), because we want to do our best to avoid people seeing a post or flyer for the event and "just showing up" and thinking they can come in.

understandable...........well since i'm unable to physically grab an additional ticket i reckon i'll send in another 25 through the mail then.

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    PLEASE MAKE SURE you TELL US when you're buying the ticket that you are a "Bongo Blaster". I have failed twice now to connect "real names" and faces with their MDS handles.

Also, to be clear, we're going to have a firing line with all "bongo blasters" at once.
    You'll pick the gun you want to shoot by the order you purchased your ticket.
    The congas will be set out when we reset targets, etc. around 2 'oclock.
    You can run through a belt or one or two mags, and then we'll be back to normal shooting, and there may actually be something left for others to shoot at.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    :thumbsup:
    PLEASE MAKE SURE you TELL US when you're buying the ticket that you are a "Bongo Blaster". I have failed twice now to connect "real names" and faces with their MDS handles.

Also, to be clear, we're going to have a firing line with all "bongo blasters" at once.
    You'll pick the gun you want to shoot by the order you purchased your ticket.
    The congas will be set out when we reset targets, etc. around 2 'oclock.
    You can run through a belt or one or two mags, and then we'll be back to normal shooting, and there may actually be something left for others to shoot at.

:thumbsup: comprende

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    I visited Duffy's today for the first time to pick up my Bongo Blaster ticket.

Great people, great shop! Looking forward to stopping in again when I have some money - sooo many tempting toys…

Looking forward to 27 Sep!

Thanks!

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    THE TEAM:
    1. Peartree
    2. Gryphon
    3. Nodak Kid (ticket 23)
    4. TexasBob
    5. chevellenut71
    6. Mini14tac
    7. AntiGun
    8. protegeV (ticket 53)
    9. thomfantomas
    10. rouchna
    11. Sticky
    12.Ifdot
    13.hacktracker
    14.GoGoGadget

so if Protege is 53 and Nodak is 23 does that make me 7th place to select what i want O.o ?

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    I am both saddened and pleased to report that Woodstock's congas and bongos are no more.

I was happy to do my part by firing 60 rounds through a sweet MP40. :)

I'm sure someone will post photos later.

Thanks to Kevin, Vince and the whole crew for a great time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom