• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Optiplanet has it fot $109 : http://www.opticsplanet.com/boker-usa-plus-tactical-pen-cid-cal-45-titanium-flame.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=PLA&utm_term={keyword}&utm_campaign={OrderItemID}

09bo086.jpg

Correction. It is still available (at this time) on Massdrop.

MD-6983_20150410103541_51fbe706310d6465.jpg

---

Massdrop has it for ~ $66: https://www.massdrop.com/r/3ZXZ6R

Specs

Boker
    Overall length: 5 in (12.7 cm)
    Weight: 30g
    Material: Titanium
    Compatible with LAMY #M22 ink refills
    Shipping

Domestic and international orders will be shipped by Massdrop.

Estimated ship date is Apr 11, 2016.

----

Also, check out this cool knife ($125)

MD-17167_20160316092940_954103b8f6ba2afa.jpg

Last edited:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I have the knife. It's bigger than it looks, and the flipper needs to be broken in to work smoothly 100% of the time. I like it though. Thick blade that retains a sharp edge and mirror gloss. Spent just slightly more than the mass drop price (got it on sale). Most places sell it for $145-180.

Some pics of mine are here ...

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=3838221

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Cute pen, but there are much less expensive options out there when it comes to "tactical pens". I like them for the "tactical" part and not so much the pen writing capabilities.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Cute pen, but there are much less expensive options out there when it comes to "tactical pens". I like them for the "tactical" part and not so much the pen writing capabilities.

Cute enough to be so different, no one else is doing anything like it.

If you enjoy writing with it for a couple years, and need a refill; here it is for $7:

LAMY Refills for Scribble/Pico Ballpoint Pen, A Black, Fine (LM22BKF)

What makes it special is the 'bolt action' and over all look. It's a novelty, you are right. Takes all kinds to appreciate the up side. Thanks!

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish

i snagged one of the standard versions for $28 almost 2 years ago and it been a part of my edc ever since. ive gone through a few tactical pens and this one is easily my favorite.

i agree its a little pricey, but its still in range that is pretty tempting

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    i snagged one of the standard versions for $28 almost 2 years ago and it been a part of my edc ever since. ive gone through a few tactical pens and this one is easily my favorite.

i agree its a little pricey, but its still in range that is pretty tempting

Good to hear, I got in on the pen massdrop; eager to get it and show it to my buddies at the gun club meetings in Bowie.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    True. It's neat but I wont buy it.

It's not really practical. I work with a couple 'pen snobs' that are otherwise pretty cool guys, gives me something to talk with them about. Since its not technically a 'tactical pen' I don't have to worry about it being scrutinized taking it anyplace. Plus I participate in my gun clubs, and we all frequently bring new stuff for show and tell, this pen is hard to beat.

Here's an item that's worth its weight in gold. I already purchased and use these daily, these ultralight flashlights.

https://www.massdrop.com/r/3ZXZ6R

MD-7780_20150507154829_602c01cdc820d854.jpg

Coolest part is that they have mini USB rechargeable, with internal lithium battery. Charge life is really good too, and it goes from 10 lumen (plenty enough to walk around, or look for stuff in dark places) to 40 lumen, which is surprisingly bright. The flashlight housing reflects the light too, so it looks pretty cool when on.

MD-8270_20150527193926_6ab15562d9292e29.jpg

So practical in fact, I'm buying another pack of three. I looked high and low, this is by far the best price to be found.

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish
    Good to hear, I got in on the pen massdrop; eager to get it and show it to my buddies at the gun club meetings in Bowie.

have you received your pen yet?

kind of kicking myself for not getting in on it now. i let my daughter use my standard version and it managed to disappear.

she felt really bad about losing it and bought me the .50 cal micarta version
    bo_09bo079.JPG

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    That's very cool.

I received and found myself carrying (almost everyday) the titanium pen I mentioned.

It's quite the conversation starter.

It's not a 'tactical' pen, so it doesn't get a second glance.

I'm enjoying its familiar 'bolt action', as well as it's familiar .45 caliber size.

Bonus, to me was that it vaguely resembles a 'pen pistol'. I had no idea, but when I've shown it to my fellow 'gun guys', they all ask the question... "is this a pen gun?"

To which I immediately must say, nope. Just a pen, but thank you for noticing.

:)

-------
    They are long sold out, but theres a lot of cool gear here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom