• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sykesville

Ultimate Member
    So my checklist disappeared 2 days ago and I am still left with pending. Does that mean I went active but it just doesn't say so? Should I give them a message asking or relax cause it will probably be here soon anyway?

Same here! Glad I'm not alone. Wonder if it's an internal administration/staffing issue or something. Has this happened to anyone in the past?

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    My checklist is also gone. It makes me wonder if the finally looked into my two remaining list items, or if some coder changed something with the website, which caused the check list link to disappear.

czechfiend

Oct 16, 2014
    Monkton
    Cool, that makes a few of us. I believe the website was down in between my being able to access the checklist and not being able to. Maybe they decided to switch things up for some reason.

UPDATE: just arrived in the mail :)

Sweet that is just what i wanted to hear:), when did your checklist get removed? I guess this is what should be expected for a while.

czechfiend

Oct 16, 2014
    Monkton
    I think it was Wed when it was removed. The status still says "pending," but not worried since I have the HQL in hand and I never expected any problem getting it. Yours is likely in the mail as well.

Not here today, but my checklist was removed a day later than yours. I will hope for Monday and post back.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I think when the program first started, your status said "active". Some folks tried to purchase with just the number but no card. MSP may have changed the wording on the web page to discourage this.

Not sure.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Out of curiosity ... to the nearest 100, what number are the HQL's up to?

When I got mine back in mid January we were at 1,000

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    So my checklist disappeared 2 days ago and I am still left with pending. Does that mean I went active but it just doesn't say so? Should I give them a message asking or relax cause it will probably be here soon anyway?

Same here! Glad I'm not alone. Wonder if it's an internal administration/staffing issue or something. Has this happened to anyone in the past?

Cool, that makes a few of us. I believe the website was down in between my being able to access the checklist and not being able to. Maybe they decided to switch things up for some reason.

UPDATE: just arrived in the mail :)

Same thing here, applied on 10/13 received 10/21...... Still says pending on website! I was worried at first but, that turnaround was not bad at all...

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    Has anyone who received their HQL with a "Pending" status on the website still had "Incomplete" items on the checklist? Everything but CJIS and JIS was completed for me on 10/15, but those two are still "Incomplete". I received my CJIS letter, dated 10/14, on the 16th.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Has anyone who received their HQL with a "Pending" status on the website still had "Incomplete" items on the checklist? Everything but CJIS and JIS was completed for me on 10/15, but those two are still "Incomplete". I received my CJIS letter, dated 10/14, on the 16th.

Yup, this is what happened to me. I saw incomplete under the two categories you mentioned, then went back a day later and could not click the pending link. Now I have my HQL in hand, go figure. Seems that the real-time updates are'nt really in real-time! :D

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Mine (applied on Sept 24) is still showing as "Pending" with no link for a checklist. At this point they only have 2.5 more days to get it done. It figures that I'd be the one who has to wait the entire 30 days.

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    Mine (applied on Sept 24) is still showing as "Pending" with no link for a checklist. At this point they only have 2.5 more days to get it done. It figures that I'd be the one who has to wait the entire 30 days.

Or you get to be the one who's name is attached to the lawsuit...

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Or you get to be the one who's name is attached to the lawsuit...
    I'd rather just get my HQL.

It appears that there might be a glitch in the system. Someone further up the thread commented that they actually received their HQL card in the mail and their status on the website still said "Pending." Of course we know how roll-outs of state websites can go, right? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom