• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goose4

Jan 6, 2013
    Does anyone know if any IP's (or anyone at this point) have any SA revolvers in stock? Figured I might as well try to purchase the "cowboy" gun I always wanted. Prefer 357 in 4-5" barrel but not sure if anyone stocks this stuff.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    While filing out paperwork on a Blackhawk I just bought, I saw that A1 had a very nice Ruger 5" or so blued blackhawk. Not sure what caliber it was as I sort of glazed over it as I dont need another but may be worth calling about.

You probably dont have time, but Warsaw arms had some incoming that if you paid for overnight you might be able to get to workout. Its a good price for a convertible stainless dealer exclusive in today's market

http://www.warsawarms.net/ruger-blackhawk-357-9mm-convertible/

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Last two times I've been at Constitutional Firearms, they had a Vaquero, Blackhawk, or both.

Gun Shack has some Uberti revolvers in stock, including a beautiful .357 nickel-plated Cody model (5.5" I think).

goose4

Jan 6, 2013
    Thanks for the quick replies guys. Glad to know people will still help you spend your hard earned dollars!

Feb 28, 2013
    If Constitutional doesn't have them they can get them. That's where I got both of mine. And they do 8-day release.

Dec 31, 2012
    While filing out paperwork on a Blackhawk I just bought, I saw that A1 had a very nice Ruger 5" or so blued blackhawk. Not sure what caliber it was as I sort of glazed over it as I dont need another but may be worth calling about.

You probably dont have time, but Warsaw arms had some incoming that if you paid for overnight you might be able to get to workout. Its a good price for a convertible stainless dealer exclusive in today's market

http://www.warsawarms.net/ruger-blackhawk-357-9mm-convertible/

Did you finally decide to pickup a stainless match for your blued model?

$600 from Warsaw is a good price.

JWLaRue

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Nov 23, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    2A Sales got a couple of the Taylor's deluxe edition Smoke Wagons last week. These are Uberti Colt SAA clones that are worked over by the Taylor's gunsmith to tune them. Talk about sweet trigger!

-Jeff

goose4

Jan 6, 2013
    Trying for a second time...still looking for a SA revolver in 357 with 4-5" barrel. Thanks for all the replies from before, but still no luck. The only shops recommended that I haven't checked are 2A Sales and the Gun Shack only because they don"t answer their phones any longer. Any ideas?

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I was in Gun Shack yesterday morning and they had a 5.5" Uberti (color case frame). I think it's .357. More handguns were due in today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom