• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Not sure about that area but if you PM or otherwise contact member "clandestine"... He may be able to assist.

seawolf823

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Dec 18, 2011
    Timonium
    Why go through that expense for a Burris? Get an RMR.

Does that mean you are giving me 500 bucks to buy buy an rmr? I didn't think so. For some of us money doesn't grow on trees. I can get the ff3 and the slide milled for less than the rmr alone.

Walton Feep

Sep 29, 2012
    I have had several Burris Fastfire IIIs for several years. On pistols from 22lr to 45. No issues. They are reliable, well built, and great values. You might check with Walt Frear in Ijamsville. Not that close but good gunsmith.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Does that mean you are giving me 500 bucks to buy buy an rmr? I didn't think so. For some of us money doesn't grow on trees. I can get the ff3 and the slide milled for less than the rmr alone.

Try Duffys it seems to be the closest with the best reviews.

Also try...............A SNICKERS!!!! :D

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Try Duffys it seems to be the closest with the best reviews.

Also try...............A SNICKERS!!!! :D

That's funny right there!

Seawolf, I wasn't trying to be an ass. My thought was that, since any milling you do will be geared toward ONE optic (they are all sized a little differently), then if you ever want to upgrade, you're going to be left with a slide milled for one optic when you want another. Then you'll have to find a new slide, mill that one differently, etc. IMO, this is the classic case of buy once/cry once.

seawolf823

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Dec 18, 2011
    Timonium
    That's funny right there!

Seawolf, I wasn't trying to be an ass. My thought was that, since any milling you do will be geared toward ONE optic (they are all sized a little differently), then if you ever want to upgrade, you're going to be left with a slide milled for one optic when you want another. Then you'll have to find a new slide, mill that one differently, etc. IMO, this is the classic case of buy once/cry once.

I know, I was trying to be funny after a sh!tty day and didn't work out to well. I have actually sent the FF3 back and ended up picking this one up

Attachments

• 61YQxyevwnL._SL1500_.jpg
      61YQxyevwnL._SL1500_.jpg
      9.9 KB · Views: 267

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nestor875

Latest threads