• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Who's gonna watch? :sad20:

Today’s a big day. We’ve got our first debate tonight and my next financial reporting period closes at 11:59 pm this Tuesday, May 20th.
    Today I am working hard - giving 100% --- just like I do every day. I am making sure that tonight I am going to be on top of my game because I have the experience, background and most importantly -- the judgment to be the “people’s lawyer”.
    I need to concentrate on the issues, not fundraising today.
    But, the deadline is looming. Can you help me by contributing $25, $50, $75, $150 or even $500, TODAY to make my filing STRONG?
    Attention on the Attorney General race is increasing.
    The Baltimore Sun reported recently that Jon Cardin missed 121 out of 164 of his committee votes, nearly 75 percent of his job as a Maryland State Delegate. The newspaper also editorialized on the issue.
    Recently, in contrast, theWashington Post endorsed me citing the fact that I have shaped and sponsored much of Maryland’s most important environmental legislation for years, wrote laws that cracked down on identity theft and teen drunk driving and have been one of the Senate’s most effective strategists in tackling gun violence.
    For most people, it is pretty simple -- When you don’t show up to do your current job, that’s a pretty good sign you shouldn’t get a promotion. And when you show up, get big things done and work hard and effectively – you deserve that promotion.
    Help me get that promotion - contribute today.
    We need an attorney general that you can count on and that shows up to work every single day to protect Maryland families. Not 25% of the time, not 75% of the time but 100% of the time.
    As the people’s lawyer, I will be there every day-just as I have been there for the past 28 years. 100%.
    Thank you,
    Frosh%20signature(1).jpg

Brian Frosh
    [FONT=&quot]By Authority: Citizens for Brian Frosh, James Blumenthal, Treasurer.[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]Citizens for Brian Frosh[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]6900 Wisconsin Avenue, #30260[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Chevy Chase, MD 20824[/FONT][/FONT]

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I tried minimum is 3.00

Now that's good thinking... but I bet it still costs more than that.

Under the law they need to do lots if reporting. Each time. Plus I rounder if you can ask for a refund..... ;) probably not...;)

Now if you call and complain about. The min, and point out that tines are tough you may get a good idea of how much..

But it probably is not worth the time.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    What bothers me more then Frosh is how the citizens blindly allow this manipulator of fact to continue with his twisted self serving purpose within Maryland's legislative body. I really do feel ill enough to vomit when I see this individual and hear his lies.

Biff_N

Jan 7, 2010
    Someone needs to create an anti Frosh ad using the Fox 5 video of the guy getting beaten by a gang in the Bethesda parking garage last year. I would love to hear Frosh explain why that victim didn't deserve the right to self defense.
    God made man and Samuel a Colt made man equal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom