• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    Great class and camaraderie! Thanks to Terry, Adam, and Blaster. This is the first class I've done in over three years, and first significant range time in nearly that long. It felt great. Look forward to more in the future.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Great class and camaraderie! Thanks to Terry, Adam, and Blaster. This is the first class I've done in over three years, and first significant range time in nearly that long. It felt great. Look forward to more in the future.

I am thinking we need an impromptu something or other and work on skills. You missed the "mad minute" we had with the PAC timer and multiple target shooting with mag exchanges. :thumbsup:

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I was a great time, wasn't it? You shot real well and I could tell you were paying attention to yourself and got into it 110%.

Defiantly was a great time, I enjoyed it a great deal and your Kind words mean a lot.

Second best quote of the weekend "I just $hit my pants"

Impromptu and I'm there, follow up advice and thoughts would be invaluable. I'm even thinking of joining Delta/peach bottom just to be able to do more.

TD

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Defiantly was a great time, I enjoyed it a great deal and your Kind words mean a lot.

Second best quote of the weekend "I just $hit my pants"

Impromptu and I'm there, follow up advice and thoughts would be invaluable. I'm even thinking of joining Delta/peach bottom just to be able to do more.

TD

Lol. I forgot about that! Maybe because I didn't get shot. Lol Chuck claims both these quotes.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Wow! I didn't realize people were paying attention to what I was saying. Quoted twice in the same thread... :lol2:

Your baggy 5.11's were facing me when you shat them. Lol what you didn't see was me jumping behind you for cover when we saw that Glock headed the deck. :)

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    This class is a prime example of turning a negative into a positive. While MD requires a 16 hour class to get your CCW permit, the way Terry conducted this class with his team of hooligans goes well beyond what you would expect. This is not your ordinary "sit and listen, this is the way it is" class. The participation was superb, the speakers/instructors went well beyond your normal class curriculum and added real life experiences to their instruction.

Day two was just as positive and informative as day 1. The drills went from basic to stress inducing all while building our confidence and skill level. I definitely left with more than just a certificate. I would highly recommend this course, taught by Terry, to all firearm owners regardless if you have your carry permit, want to get it or have no interest in obtaining it.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I really like that pistol of yours. Was the holster a Mitch Rosen? Btw, You totally missed the deluge just after you left.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I really like that pistol of yours. Was the holster a Mitch Rosen? Btw, You totally missed the deluge just after you left.

The EMP is one of my favorites. Accurate, light and not too small. The holster was made by Josh Kolbeson of Kolbeson Leatherworks, http://shopleatherworks.com/.

His lead times are long, waiting for a new holster for my E Series round butt. Beet waiting nearly 20 months, but quality is great.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Sorry this took me so long to get here but I'm here now.

I am so glad everyone enjoyed themselves and very sorry that I had to get out of there in such a hurry, won't go into detail but just released from hospital, been a long couple of days.

I will be doing a day long shoot later this fall for all of the attendees of my PPOTH and wear and carry classes. I have some of the countries top ccw instructors favorite drills on file and it would take an entire day to just get through about half of them. So if your looking for more of this kinda stuff, no worries it will be coming in the next few months.

Thank you to all of the instructors that helped out this weekend, you were excellent and I very much appreciate what you did for these folks that joined us.

To the students: you were all fantastic and came from every skill level imaginable. By the end of the day though each of you were shooting like you had been doing it for years. Thanks for being such great students and hanging in there with me while we get all of our instructors up to speed and on the same level in the classroom as well as on the range.

You all know how to contact me and I will be sending another e-mail out to you as soon as I get caught up. Don't hesitate to get hold of me when you are doing your applications, I'm here for you through the whole process. I don't just teach the class and leave you high and dry like some do.

I look forward to seeing you all at our advanced CCW class which is gonna be shooting and more shooting.

Last edited:

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.

I am so glad everyone enjoyed themselves and very sorry that I had to get out of there in such a hurry, won't go into detail but just released from hospital, been a long couple of days.

I will be doing a day long shoot later this fall for all of the attendees of my PPOTH and wear and carry classes. I have some of the top cow instructors favorite drills on file and it would take an entire day to just get through about half of them. So if your looking for more of this kinda stuff, no worries it will be coming in the next few months.

Thank you to all of the instructors that helped out this weekend, you were excellent and I very much appreciate what you did for these folks that joined us.

To the students: you were all fantastic and came from every skill level imaginable. By the end of the day though each of you were shooting like you had been doing it for years. Thanks for being such great students and hanging in there with me while we get all of out instructors up to speed and on the same level in the classroom as well as on the range.

You all know how to contact me and I will be sending another e-mail out to you as soon as I get caught up. Don't hesitate to get hold of me when you are doing your applications, I'm here for you through the whole process. I don't just teach the class and leave you high and dry like some do.

I look forward to seeing you all at our advanced CCW class which is gonna be shooting and more shooting.

Glad to hear from you, as far as you plans for future classes.......MUHAHAHAHAHA!:D

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

I will be doing a day long shoot later this fall for all of the attendees of my PPOTH and wear and carry classes. I have some of the countries top ccw instructors favorite drills on file and it would take an entire day to just get through about half of them. So if your looking for more of this kinda stuff, no worries it will be coming in the next few months.

To the students: you were all fantastic and came from every skill level imaginable. By the end of the day though each of you were shooting like you had been doing it for years. Thanks for being such great students and hanging in there with me while we get all of our instructors up to speed and on the same level in the classroom as well as on the range.

Awesome! Glad you are feeling better. If you need any help organizing the next session, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom