• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wt71

Sep 5, 2013
    Carroll County
    This is the guy I use all the time. Last time I used him a couple months ago it was $40.00. He charges $30.00, the other 10 is for state.
    Not a gun shop, just a really nice guy that does it from his house and does 8 day release.

Jon Raymond Buck in Sykesville.
    6930 Sykesville Rd (Rt 32)
    Sykesville, MD. 21784
    (410) 795-3341

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    South Carrol Sporting Goods in Woodbine- IP here

I've used South Carroll Sporting Goods a bunch of times over the past 12 months, as has both my brothers, both my sisters, and both my brother in-laws. Everything went smoothly, and there were a lot of transactions. South Carroll Sporting Goods is located on route 94 just across the railroad tracks in Carroll County.

With that said, I have heard that Shooter's Discount (i.e., Lou45) in Mount Airy is pretty good too. Just a further drive for me than South Carroll Sporting Goods.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    South Carroll Sporting Goods is my go-to FFL. They have the cheapest transfer fees that I've seen in our area (I think $35 long gun xfers). They also have great service. I had a Rem 870 police magnum transferred to them and the stock was a little loose, so they tightened it up for me for free before I left (which was a big help to me because I'm not sure I even have a screwedriver small enough to remove the recoil pad).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom