• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    chinese fire drill with a handgun

Kinda' like what I was thinkin'. But what if you're drivin' a Toyota X-Runner that has an X-cab and you're a big chubby sommunabitch like me??? Maybe y'all better not answer that one. I can see the answers to that one coming.:lol2::rofl:

Is that Jeff with the snake-skin cowboy boots and weird tie? :innocent0

OH MAN!!!!!! You hadda' go 'n ruin a perfectly good thread on why that guy in the vid is such an *******.:lol2:

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Damned, either I'm typin' really slow tonight or this yummy Talmage Cellars Cabernet is treally goin' to my head quick. Either way, I'm feelwin' pretty good right now.:D

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Thats some UNcomman tactical uberness.

I guess he hasn't been told that cars are bullet magnets and you don't want to fight from one if its in park. A bad guy would pump a few through that transgender buttsex trucks door,and into his face.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Kinda' like what I was thinkin'. But what if you're drivin' a Toyota X-Runner that has an X-cab and you're a big chubby sommunabitch like me??? Maybe y'all better not answer that one. I can see the answers to that one coming.:lol2::rofl:

OH MAN!!!!!! You hadda' go 'n ruin a perfectly good thread on why that guy in the vid is such an *******.:lol2:

Then you get your mechanic to Crisco the interior. Lest you get stuck halfway in the "tactical Taco".

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Hey what else are supposed to do when caught in the middle of a weirdo crossfire. Ahem can the someone more tacticoolly than me tell me what a weirdo crossfire is? :)

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    BUT GUYZ! DID YOU HEAR HIM ABOUT THE AMMO??? ITS LIGHTER FOR LESS RECOIL AND BETTER ACCURACY AT 100 YRDS!

IM GONNA PRACTICE DIS TMORROW GUYZ

I'm saving the description here so it lives in immortality

Dallas Lloyd, Host of Tactical Environments and Lead Instructor for Premier Tactical Group looks at ways you can use your vehicle defensively if you have a situation where you need to shoot.

Comments on this video have been disabled not because we care if you disagree with us or not but because of the language being used.

Ok first of all this was for a tv show so everything is slowed down , the truck is a 40 plus thousand dollar dealers truck so climbing over the center would be bad . The pistol had a laser on it we were trying to show on camera but were unsuccessful . the pistol was put on the ground for safety as there were multiple cameras and people around and we were shooting steel . The bullets are great it was me shooting and if theres a miss we don't take it out because anyone can miss . The bullets on rounds comment lined up with an early season give away . First person who caught it got a prize . The fall is actually an Aikido roll designed for staying flat . This is another way for someone with a disabled vehicle to consider fighting to a better position . I believe that in the right case you can just blow out the front windshield or ram this however does not lend to that and remember if you can shoot out they can shoot in . So Bad guys shoot up the front of your truck , it goes down you have an engine for protection and can crawl out the back then move to safety . It does look like IPSC It was our first season and I was trying to break it down so everyone could see . Did it come of kinda clunky ? Sure . But it will make you think . Anything like this in the future will be with a junker truck and a different set up for sure .

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Are we now posting about every youtuber that makes a video, including those putting "targets on rounds"?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Yeah. Go lay in your backseat coffin of sure death while your eyes are off the threat and they roll up to give you that fmj enema you've always wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom