• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghost1981

Aug 1, 2012
    Frederick
    I'll stick with my chainsaw. Though I still carry my double edge when in the back. Wish I had volunteers after sandy. We're still cleaning up. Finally able to get in the shed after a year. Splitting wood is the last of our problems. Looks like large trees had an orgy and passed out all over the property just after they threw up.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I'll stick with my chainsaw. Though I still carry my double edge when in the back. Wish I had volunteers after sandy. We're still cleaning up. Finally able to get in the shed after a year. Splitting wood is the last of our problems. Looks like large trees had an orgy and passed out all over the property just after they threw up.

Heck, if you had told me you had downed trees for the taking, I would have been all over it depending upon where you are located in Frederick. That is how I get a ton of my firewood. People have downed trees they want removed or standing trees they want removed, and I take care of it. They get it removed free of charge and I get my firewood for the year. I just don't do anything that is the least bit difficult (e.g., trees that need to be dropped precisely, widow makers, extreme leaners).

etc

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2010
    wanted some seasoned wood in Mont. county, that needs to be cut and/or split. Can haul it away. Any sources are appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom