If you were to own only 2 pistols, 2 HK pistols.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Which 2 would they be?

Save all the old squeeze cockers, unavailable ones, etc... Only ones that are currently available and on the website.

http://hk-usa.com/product/pistols/

Well my first couple of choices went right out the door, so.... ;)

From their current product:

USP Tactical in 9mm. Variant 1. (Safety / decocker) - this is the fullsize suppressor host, with a light on it, bedside gun. I currently have a USP Tactical .45 that I've been thinking of selling because I've consolidated all my handguns to 9mm but I keep it around for sentimental reasons. If I was starting again, I would do the 9mm. The USP Tactical is super-accurate, reliable, and comfortable to shoot. This would have to be one of the newest ones, because the 9mm finally got the adjustable match trigger and O-ring barrel.

P30SKS 9mm - smaller gun for (theoretical) carry. Variant 3, DA/SA with safety / decocker.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Sig P226 and a S&W 617 revolver. I want to say glock 19 but for lifetime of use i need a metal frame. Revolver i was tempted to say 686 but i want a .22lr and a revolver in that caliber will last far longer than i will.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Sig P226 and a S&W 617 revolver. I want to say glock 19 but for lifetime of use i need a metal frame. Revolver i was tempted to say 686 but i want a .22lr and a revolver in that caliber will last far longer than i will.

Pssst..... current HK products. HK.

;)

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Ahemmmm......have/can get most of those, so drop by to get your dream machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom