• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    There are NO gun stores in D.C.

Your best bet in the area is going to be Maryland Small Arms which is straight up route 4 (Pennsylvania Ave)

Or even better (since they are an IP) is A1Uniform in the Brentwood/Takoma Park area I believe near Silver Spring.

Engage is a little further out off E. Gude in Rockville

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    If you haven't been to A-1 Uniform, it's definitely worth your time. Greg is one of the best gun guys I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, and seeing some of their NFA stuff will make your day….

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    if you live in Frederick, just slide down 15 to Loudoun Guns in Leesburg. call first but I'd think they'd have plenty (at least pmags) and not be too outrageous on price.

there's a Costco there (leesburg) btw.

also, Chantilly gun show next fri-sun june 6-8 where prices and availability will most certainly be better than Loudoun Guns. there is a Costco nearby in Chantilly also.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    if you live in Frederick, just slide down 15 to Loudoun Guns in Leesburg. call first but I'd think they'd have plenty (at least pmags) and not be too outrageous on price.

there's a Costco there (leesburg) btw.

also, Chantilly gun show next fri-sun june 6-8 where prices and availability will most certainly be better than Loudoun Guns. there is a Costco nearby in Chantilly also.

Going to the Costco in DC to check prices on spirits (house brand) and since I'm already spitting distance from VA I wanted to know if there were any shops in VA, near the Costco in DC that wouldn't rape a friend and I on mag prices.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I'm sorry but Atlantic charged me DOUBLE for .45 ACP than what the NRA Range was charging. I will NEVER go back to those rip-off artists

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yea...yea... yeaa.... Waaaaaaaaaaaa
    Sir if you were foolish enough to pay double price for a product from Atlantic Guns, Maybe you should be a more informed buyer. Hopefully they sold you 2 and made even more money.

You have a copy of your recite for that 45 acp,,, Donny boy ?

donw@fyi.net

Mar 20, 2014
    Gaithersburg, MD
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yea...yea... yeaa.... Waaaaaaaaaaaa
    Sir if you were foolish enough to pay double price for a product from Atlantic Guns, Maybe you should be a more informed buyer. Hopefully they sold you 2 and made even more money.

You have a copy of your recite for that 45 acp,,, Donny boy ?
    It was my very first ammunition purchase and I bought 4. (sigh) The cost of education.:-(
    Ignorance is expensive!!! :-(

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    Going to the Costco in DC to check prices on spirits (house brand) and since I'm already spitting distance from VA I wanted to know if there were any shops in VA, near the Costco in DC that wouldn't rape a friend and I on mag prices.

Like the Glenlivet 40 year bottled by Alexander Murray and Co ($799 which is SUPER discounted compared to the bottle that Glenlivet releases)?

:D

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Was thinking some tequila, rum, and whiskey for the summer. Something to sit on the patio and drink, while watching the world go by.

Or Beside the computer while posting on MDSHOOTERS. :D

Northern VA is bad place to expect deals. Further South in Fredericksburg is SSG Guns. Good Folks there. Next week is Dulles Gunshow in Chantilly.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Or Beside the computer while posting on MDSHOOTERS. :D

Northern VA is bad place to expect deals. Further South in Fredericksburg is SSG Guns. Good Folks there. Next week is Dulles Gunshow in Chantilly.

That too, but if I'm drinking at the computer, I'm playing FO 3.

Can't get to Chantilly, due to it being my last weekend of on call duty for a long time. If I could leave FredCo while on call, I'd be there all day getting mags and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom