Looking for Ruger 10/22 Tactical (Model 1230)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    If you have this in stock please let me know. Thanks!

Also, model 1262 (Black Laminate Target) is my second choice if I can't find the 1230.

snakep

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Behind enemy lines...
    FWIW, I saw one (1230) at Atlantic Guns in Rockville this afternoon (I think it was $521, with bipod)...they are not an IP on this forum, but they do have quite a nice selection of firearms.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    If you have this in stock please let me know. Thanks

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: You list a stainless 10/22T in black laminate stock as a second choice :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:
    I've been looking for one of these locally for almost a year. Good luck! Even on gunbroker there are only 2-3 at any given time. Davidsons was getting them once in a while but they've had darker stocks and are no longer are carrying them. I basically gave up my search for a stainless 10/22T until I just recently found a used modified one in a deal w/ another gun I was looking for.

You have MUCH higher chance of finding your first choice. 2A had one. Give them a call to see if its still there. Good luck! :)

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I gave up and started building my own.

Stocky's stocks has a great price on heavy threaded barrels, I did a trigger kit, and am looking for stock and optics now.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I picked up a used 10/22 from A1 uniform (IP). Good price and right up the street. It came with a nice laminate thumbhole I might sell off after I find the hoque. The trigger bit was easy. I used this. Dropped it down to 2.5 lbs and crisped it up a bit. Also did a mag release and barrel block.

Might do a bolt handle. All told it's under $400 with just the stock left to go.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    3 R Gun Shop in Hagerstown has one. I saw it on his rifle rack this afternoon at the Frederick show.

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Just found an 80% receiver at http://www.ruger1022receiver.com/

NRS1.JPG

pretty cool

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: You list a stainless 10/22T in black laminate stock as a second choice :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:
    I've been looking for one of these locally for almost a year. Good luck! Even on gunbroker there are only 2-3 at any given time. Davidsons was getting them once in a while but they've had darker stocks and are no longer are carrying them. I basically gave up my search for a stainless 10/22T until I just recently found a used modified one in a deal w/ another gun I was looking for.

You have MUCH higher chance of finding your first choice. 2A had one. Give them a call to see if its still there. Good luck! :)
    Odd I have seen these sitting on shelves in local shops all the time. Engage had one in stock for a couple of months until someone finally bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom