• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Brody Transportation, an industry leader in providing tractor trailer parts and service has an immediate opening for an entry level part's counter assistant. The long term goal of this position is to groom the incumbent to be a full time customer service agent working the part's counter. We will train the right person in the following tasks: picking of new parts for delivery, supporting customers at the parts customer service area, receiving new parts from vendors and restocking shelves, learning our inventory system, knowledge of tractor trailers. Requirements include: must be able to lift 50 lbs., hard working team player, competent with computer, friendly & customer focused personality and a willingness to "go the extra mile". The position will also, while in training, perform delivery of parts to our customers in the region. Previous inventory management experience a plus. The trucking industry is established, strong and viable and will be for the foreseeable future. Only serious inquires. Contact Wes Wdzienczny (Browning Guy) 410-947-7000, ext. 537, for application or send resume to wesw@brodytrans.com or PM through Maryland Shooters. **MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER LISCENSE (not a CDL), PASS A BACK GROUND AND DRUG TEST AS CONDITION OF EMPLOYEMENT.**

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'd apply, but no way I can pass a drug test and background check.

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    Still looking

My brother in law is looking for job. GRADUATED in Bachelor of Science in Accounting in the Philippines. He is new here in the US as a permanent resident. Kindly call him (410) 967-1148 Gerico. The best thing i can say aboit him, hes a very nice Person...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom