• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    My croatian gun is always getting into an arguement with my Italian gun. Need to keep the American gun in there to keep the peace :)

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    If you want to see how the next generation of gun owners are thriving go to Freestate on a Saturday evening. Many couples there out on a date to the range. :thumbsup:

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    Let's just fixate on the pro legal weed part.. Any idea what kind of like um PR like um thing..huh.. Let's shoot some stuff.. Oh snap that was loud.......

No shit... There are only a few true disasters that can hurt us. Public advocacy of guns and pot is one of them.

Most people that are pro legalize weed want it treated exactly the same as alcohol, and would treat it the same way. There is always that one moron who shows up to work drunk, and there is always the guy who shows up high as a kite. both of which should be sent home and probably fired.

It is more difficult to determine how stoned one is, as you can still have THC in your system, but no longer be impared, unlike alcohol.

However. If your forklift operator runs someone over, and blows a .02 on the brethalizer (legally sober) he is getting fired and the company sued over him having alcohol in his system, the same way someone who hasn't smoked in 2 weeks would get hosed for failing a drug test post incident.

It is about freedom to make responsible choices.

I agree that having some asshat stoned doing gun videos on the internet is not helpful.

I am pro legalizing weed, and I have 0 desire to smoke up. There are many people who are like me, who see no reason for it to be treated any different than cigarettes. Never had a cigarette even though they are perfectly legal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom