• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Yup. Even more so, they saw through Brown's complete ineptness at being a manager, which is the primary function of a governor.

This election had zero to do with any gun laws. The fact that our circles intersect is a good thing, but we'd be deluding ourselves by thinking that this election was decided based on 2A issues.

A note:

Our side (gun enthusiasts), were very well disciplined after there were talks with the Hogan camp. There was a slip or two, but overall well disciplined. Brown tried to make Gun rights a central issue, we absorbed the lumps to let Hogan run his campaign.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Nieghbor came out of his home when I arrived at mine and shook my hand regarding our "win". It was then I realized just how important it was to reach out and talk to people in your community. My passion to change the political spectrum became theirs as well just by talking about what was wrong and what needed to be done to change it. The fight is not over and we still must be passionate.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Great to hear, and I thank you..

We all need to be out there, and give the term "Community Organizer" its rightful place in America, as someone willing to bring their neighbors along for the greater good, and the American Dream..

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Great to hear, and I thank you..

We all need to be out there, and give the term "Community Organizer" its rightful place in America, as someone willing to bring their neighbors along for the greater good, and the American Dream..

you really should get on facebook dude

Jack McCauley

Oct 16, 2014
    I surrendered my badge to fight for the rights of our citizens. I am relentless in my pursuit to right the ship. This election has given us a small step forward. I would do anything that was in the best interest of everyone. Governor Hogan has much to consider when weighing his options for key government support positions. To stop sounding like a politician...Hell yes!!!

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    I surrendered my badge to fight for the rights of our citizens. I am relentless in my pursuit to right the ship. This election has given us a small step forward. I would do anything that was in the best interest of everyone. Governor Hogan has much to consider when weighing his options for key government support positions. To stop sounding like a politician...Hell yes!!!

Like a true Public Servant - Thank you, sir!

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Nieghbor came out of his home when I arrived at mine and shook my hand regarding our "win". It was then I realized just how important it was to reach out and talk to people in your community. My passion to change the political spectrum became theirs as well just by talking about what was wrong and what needed to be done to change it. The fight is not over and we still must be passionate.

:thumbsup:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    You know me well enough to know I am serious. We--and not just the shooting community--are waking up, and scaring the establishment.

PG, MoCo, and Bloodymore are down the road. They will fall from attrition and erosion from the outside, eventually.

The efforts now need to come from all directions, not only 2A. This shift (as Norton correctly pointed out) is a general distrust, and being completely fed up with the policies and players of the past 8 years id the tip of the iceberg.

Research your points, make them respectfully yet decisively, and strap in for a long slog. This is your success; make the most of it.

PG may be starting already - the "Third Term Initiative" for the County Executive was actually defeated! This just amazes me. In a good way.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

Sir, you have my respect.

RustinRifle55

Feb 24, 2013
    St. James MD
    If we sit around for the next 2-4 years and think we have won we will pay dearly in 2016 and 18. This is only a start.......yes...a big start but we must keep the momentum going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom