• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    I'm looking at picking up speed on my shotgun reloading in 3-Gun competitions. I am thinking about going to a weak hand Load 4 method. I currently have shell holders that hold four, for loading deuces. The holders are on my belt and they seem to get in the way. I'd like to switch over to a vest type holder similar to the Otto but one that holds the shells for Load 4.

Does anyone have any recommendations on vests that I can get for the Load 4 method?

If there are no vests configured for Load 4, can you suggest a vest for Load 2? I saw the OTTO vest on the internet but could not find a place to order one.

Thanks!
    Eric

joebear

Apr 16, 2012
    I use Invictus Practical exclusively. The make a vest that you can load 4 or load 2 with. It is the DeTurk vest. The customer service that they give is great . Broke a holder by laying prone on a piece of plywood and had the replacement piece the next day. You won't be disappointed.

Joe

Paige

Jan 30, 2008
    I used to have an Otto vest but sold it. I think he now makes one for quad load. I quad load from the belt but I did get another vest in case i needed it for higher count stages. I bought the DeTurk Vest from Invictus Practical. I am very happy with it and don't think there is another out there that is better currently.
    http://www.invictuspractical.com/deturk-vests.html

I have a Deturk Lite 20... Brennan has the Deturk 28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom