• ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Got this just now

BCAMLogo.jpg

[FONT=&quot]I have spent my career in public service fighting to protect Maryland families. In the Maryland General Assembly, I spent years going head to head with the National Rifle Association – the most powerful special interest group in America. Every single day, that fight has been worth it in order to keep guns away from hardened criminals or dangerous individuals, to keep firearms out of the hands of domestic abusers, and to make our streets and schools safer.

Today, I am extremely pleased to announce an official endorsement by the Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence in the race for Attorney General. The Brady organization is the most esteemed gun safety group in America, and I am honored by their vote of confidence in me and my candidacy for attorney general:

[FONT=&quot]"Brian Frosh has been an unequivocal leader in Maryland on the issue of gun violence prevention. His leadership in Maryland led to passage of the landmark gun reform law, the Maryland Firearm Safety Act of 2013, that increases oversight of gun dealers, requires reporting of lost and stolen guns and significantly strengthens the background check system in Maryland to keep guns away from criminals. We are proud to endorse Senator Frosh for Attorney General of Maryland. There is no better advocate for public safety for Maryland."[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] - Sarah Brady, Chair, Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

I was proud to work with them when Maryland passed the Firearm Safety Act to make our gun laws among the toughest in America – tough on assault weapons, tough on domestic abusers, tough on criminals. I will be proud to work with the Brady Campaign as attorney general to enforce those laws and keep Marylanders safe.

Help me continue this fight as Maryland Attorney General, our state's chief law enforcement officer, to make Maryland free from senseless gun death and violence.

[FONT=&quot]Will you[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] stand with me today and donate $25, $50, $75, $150 or more to help me continue the fight to protect Maryland families?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]For me, this continues to be a fight to protect our children and our communities.

This week were all reminded -- [FONT=&quot]Not One More![/FONT]

Thank you,[/FONT]
    Frosh%20signature(1).jpg

P.S. There are only 27 days until Election Day and only 15 until Early Vote voting begins. We need your help today.

[FONT=&quot]By Authority: Citizens for Brian Frosh, James Blumenthal, Treasurer.[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]Citizens for Brian Frosh[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]4810 Grantham Ave.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Bethesda, MD 20815[/FONT][/FONT]

I​

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I had a great dinner now I feel sick , especially since I will be voting for this POF

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Where's my shocked expression? I'm sure I left it around here somewhere.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Considering the dem that wins the primary WILL WIN the general election, there's no way in hell he can be the DINO candidate!

As much as i want to puke when I say it, I will vote for Cardin in the primary. And then vote for whatever opponent he has in the general election.

thinking the theory is , Brown wins 8 more years of owemalley

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012

Considering the dem that wins the primary WILL WIN the general election, there's no way in hell he can be the DINO candidate!

As much as i want to puke when I say it, I will vote for Cardin in the primary. And then vote for whatever opponent he has in the general election.

AH, The DINO candidate is Cardin.

no he isnt. cardin is the dino candidate.

The DINO candidate is Cardin, not Frosh. Brady is supporting twit Frosh. Thus my confusion. We don't want Frosh anywhere near Annapolis if we can swing it.

frogman68 - Frosh is not the DINO candidate, and it is clearly stated in the OP that Cardin is the DINO candidate. Why have you made this incorrect statement? I think you will be hard pressed to find any support here for Frosh. You are also speaking out against Smigiel over on that thread. That is another position (against Smigiel) that will be unpopular here. I am not sure why you are taking that stance on these 2 candidates...

Edit:
    Sounds reasonable to me. I don't think Brown will be getting much support here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom