• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    We will drive out to your house and engrave your product right on the spot.

:D:party29::D

As most of you know I make custom engraved dust covers, but we just got a new engraver that will allow us to engrave on just about anything, metal, plastic, or glass.

For the shooters out there this means we can engrave just about anything you want on any gun part you can think of.

The services that we are going to offer to start are

AR10/15 Uppers- Price starts at 35.00

AR10/15 Lowers- Price starts at 35.00 (since we dont have an FFL you would need to bring the lower to me and stay for the engraving.)

Magazines- Price starts at 15.00

Handgun Slides and handgun barrels- Starting at 50.00

Handgun frames- Starting at 25.00 (since we dont have an FFL you would need to bring the lower to me and stay for the engraving.)

All other parts will be priced out on a case by case basis.

You can email us at info@engravethisnow.com (Formerly SimplyZombie)

Last edited:

Infantry23

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Hagerstown
    This is awesome! I have been wanting you guys to engrave stuff for awhile... but EVERY LAST PENNY has been spent prepping for 10/1! Now that we're at the deadline I intend to call you guys once cash starts flowing again.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    [For the shooters out there this means we can engrave just about anything you want on any gun part you can think of.

The services that we are going to offer to start are

All other parts will be priced out on a case by case basis.

You can email us at info@engravethisnow.com (Formerly SimplyZombie)

Just curious -

I have a Glock G21 that I won at at GSSF Match, many years ago.

Can you engrave this slide without too many difficulties????

I'm looking to get this engraved, possibly. Centered on the right front side of the slide (between ejection port and muzzle):

GSSF Capital Classic IV
    the date
    My name​

:shrug:

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    This is awesome! I have been wanting you guys to engrave stuff for awhile... but EVERY LAST PENNY has been spent prepping for 10/1! Now that we're at the deadline I intend to call you guys once cash starts flowing again.

Let me know when you are ready we will get you all setup!

Just curious -

I have a Glock G21 that I won at at GSSF Match, many years ago.

Can you engrave this slide without too many difficulties????

I'm looking to get this engraved, possibly. Centered on the right front side of the slide (between ejection port and muzzle):

GSSF Capital Classic IV
    the date
    My name​

:shrug:

Glock's are the easiest handgun to engrave, so yes we can do that for you no problem.

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    Sounds good guys, I go down to Lusby just about every other weekend so I will be in your area a lot!

Anubis

Dec 26, 2010
    Can you engrave the Inside of the trigger guard (where the trigger comes out of the lower) on a billet noveske gen 2 chainsaw lower?

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I don't quite understand why you charge different prices for engraving different parts. You are engraving a solid surface and most engravers charge a flat fee based on amount of letters / images being engraved. Are your prices based on a "popularity of part" scale ? So, I'd have to pay $35.00 to have my name engraved on my pistol versus a magazine for the same name ??? I don't get it.

AR10/15 Lowers- Price starts at 35.00

Kinbote

Aug 17, 2010
    I'm guessing it is material that makes the difference; AR receivers being high grade AL, mags being cheaper AL or steel, handgun slides and frames being higher carbon steel for the most part. Doesn't look like a laser engraver, so it will take longer to engrave harder materials.

Is the engraver at your main base a laser engraver?

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    I don't quite understand why you charge different prices for engraving different parts. You are engraving a solid surface and most engravers charge a flat fee based on amount of letters / images being engraved. Are your prices based on a "popularity of part" scale ? So, I'd have to pay $35.00 to have my name engraved on my pistol versus a magazine for the same name ??? I don't get it.

AR10/15 Lowers- Price starts at 35.00

The prices are set based on what most people get engraved on each item. If you were to get an NFA style engraving on your upper, lower, handgun, and mags the price would be the same across the board. so, the pricing is more along what you get engraved not the part its being engraved on.

I'm guessing it is material that makes the difference; AR receivers being high grade AL, mags being cheaper AL or steel, handgun slides and frames being higher carbon steel for the most part. Doesn't look like a laser engraver, so it will take longer to engrave harder materials.

Is the engraver at your main base a laser engraver?

We do Diamond tip and rotary tip engraving, not Laser. This means we can engrave deep enough for you to color fill if you want.

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    I even said that if you are having and NFA engraving done it will be 35 for us to engrave it on a upper,lower, mag or anything else.

Most people get a number or initials on a mag so they know that it's theirs, that's why the mags start at 15 bucks.

So get off your high horse im not ripping people off.

Sorry for the rant but get your facts right before blasting me over and over again.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

iggy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2013
    I even said that if you are having and NFA engraving done it will be 35 for us to engrave it on a upper,lower, mag or anything else.

Most people get a number or initials on a mag so they know that it's theirs, that's why the mags start at 15 bucks.

So get off your high horse im not ripping people off.

Sorry for the rant but get your facts right before blasting me over and over again.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

You explained it just fine. It was clear as a bell to anyone not looking for a fight. He even quoted you and then completely misstated what you said.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    To me, having him drive to my house or work and do the engraving on my schedule is well worth the $20. I don't have many days off so if for $35 he drives out to me and does it when it is convenient for me, then it's easily worth $20 more IMO. I think his price is cheap and will be getting some engraving done soon. I don't care if he charges me different for a part in the end to me it's still cheaper then wasting a few hours on my limited time off to drive anywhere and have the service done marginally cheaper

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

THIS! I had several lowers engraved by TwinsDad (at my house) and couldn't be happier with the service. Other places I called either didn't return my call or were too busy to take on more work.

I don't care what he charges to engrave other things as I was only interested in the AR lowers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom