• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whiskey

Sep 28, 2012
    Crownsville, MD
    What? That's interesting, is ADS planning to host any this year? I would be really interested.

We are definitely going to host another zombie shoot. Probably late April. But in the meanwhile w have regular training for the current zombie apocalypse. The Personal Defense series starts with an introduction to personal defense almost every Friday night for $87 for 4 hours that covers a wide range of topics; drawing from a holster, movement, corners and doors, room entry, etc. It's a bit like drinking from a fire hose. The next two PD1-1 and 1-2 cover these techniques in greater detail and introduce several realistic force-on-force scenarios (might even be able to work a zombie or two into these) using Simunition in our shoothouse. These are $150 and $155 respectively and if purchased together are $275. These prices include the use of our firearms and ammunition. More details and registration are here http://shop.annapolisdefense.com/Personal-Defense_c4.htm

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Sep 28, 2012
    Crownsville, MD
    It does to bad I dont see any training even remotely close to Maryland
    I've been a ZERT member fora couple of years and have been working with them to host some training at our facility in Odenton. They just brought on a full time training director (or something to that effect). I'll be posting as the events unfold. Meanwhile, we'll be routinely conducting pre-apocolypse training every week.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    We are definitely going to host another zombie shoot. Probably late April. But in the meanwhile w have regular training for the current zombie apocalypse. The Personal Defense series starts with an introduction to personal defense almost every Friday night for $87 for 4 hours that covers a wide range of topics; drawing from a holster, movement, corners and doors, room entry, etc. It's a bit like drinking from a fire hose. The next two PD1-1 and 1-2 cover these techniques in greater detail and introduce several realistic force-on-force scenarios (might even be able to work a zombie or two into these) using Simunition in our shoothouse. These are $150 and $155 respectively and if purchased together are $275. These prices include the use of our firearms and ammunition. More details and registration are here http://shop.annapolisdefense.com/Personal-Defense_c4.htm

Thanks for posting I need to check this out

ascorb

Mar 2, 2016

Wow, this looks great. Do you also train in live firing pistol/rifle marksmen or reaction training. I will definitely be interested in the ZERT hosting sessions as well!

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

Just seeing this now. Very cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom