• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Zastava Arms USA has just launched their new AK .308 rifle .These are imported from Serbia and the big brother to the popular Zastava M70 AK-47 rifles chambered in 762x39. The Zastava M77 has a 1.5 mm thick receiver with a bulged trunnion, 19.7 inch hammer forged barrel and uses metal 10 & 20 round Zastava 308 magazines. You can dial the rifle in with the adjustable gas system to limit recoil and increase accuracy. The rifles currently ship with a 20 round mag and we are expecting extra 10 & 20 round mags to arrive very soon.

zastava-arms-m77-zr77308bp-11.jpg

zastava-arms-m77-zr77308bp-7.jpg

Zastava

Sirex