• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    That is one of ten bins. You have duty, western, deployment, OWB, tactical and general use. Not worth selling them as shipping would be more then most holsters.

I do have a bin of left handed ones as well:sad20:
    USPS flat rate box is less than $10... If you wanted to make a little profit...

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Not the same caliber but here it is

Ruger lcp
    M and P shield
    Sig P229

Nobody

Vdogg

MDS Supporter
    Jan 7, 2024
    Anne Arundel County
    P356 X-comp and Bladetech holster. I am waiting on my new Tenicor holster to come in.

Attachments

• IMG_5445.jpeg
      IMG_5445.jpeg
      318.7 KB · Views: 18

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    The thing that gets me, which hinders my draw, are the 2 pointy things that go up. I'm sure the inside one is a sweat guard. I'm not sure the purpose of the outside one.

It is odd. My older Raven holster only has that piece on the inside. As you note, I assumed it was a sweat guard. I'm equally confused by the outside one.

It's hard to tell from the side views, but the body of the holster looks symmetrical, like the mounting points are in the middle and not curved or offset to either side.

Perhaps it is flippable, so you can swap the mounts to the other side and make it left or right handed. Meaning, the raised areas on both sides are sweat guards.

ETA: yup, that's it. Both sides are sweat guards.

The body-hugging curvature of this OWB holster is accomplished using modular belt loops. Each OWB holster includes three pair of 1.5” belt loops (LH 10 degree cant, RH 10 degree cant, and ambi 0 degree cant), which allow the end-user to configure the ambidextrous holster body for left-handed or right-handed use, with either a 0-degree or 10-degree cant.

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    That is one of ten bins. You have duty, western, deployment, OWB, tactical and general use. Not worth selling them as shipping would be more then most holsters.

I do have a bin of left handed ones as well:sad20:
    I would be in for a bin of leftys if you wanted to make a deal.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    It's hard to tell from the side views, but the body of the holster looks symmetrical, like the mounting points are in the middle and not curved or offset to either side.

Perhaps it is flippable, so you can swap the mounts to the other side and make it left or right handed. Meaning, the raised areas on both sides are sweat guards.

ETA: yup, that's it. Both sides are sweat guards.

The body-hugging curvature of this OWB holster is accomplished using modular belt loops. Each OWB holster includes three pair of 1.5” belt loops (LH 10 degree cant, RH 10 degree cant, and ambi 0 degree cant), which allow the end-user to configure the ambidextrous holster body for left-handed or right-handed use, with either a 0-degree or 10-degree cant.

That's right. It's ambi. Good catch.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD

Tenicor is now offering their excellent Certum holster for the G43/G43X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom