• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndatrades

Aug 20, 2020
    Howard County
    My first PA show was a success. Got my 30+ round mags I was looking for. Ton of vendors to check out, no C&R caught my eye as a must have. I was able to pick up a Russian Bakelite mag which was my #1 want, and I was worried there would be 0 at the show, and a korean fakelite mag for the AK. Only regret was I didn’t buy a 2nd Bakelite as I’m guessing prices are gonna increase more with russia/Ukraine conflict. Picked up some mags from SCSG. All in all I was happy to be there Sunday morning.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I told one of them, "I don't shake hands with politicians" and kept on a truckin'.

I try to be polite, I really do, and most were OK with "no thanks" after bum rushing us. That is except for one in the main hall near the far end of Dennis Todd's table. Told him no thanks, he kept talking and started following me, "this is part of your duty as a citizen", told him I do my research, "he kept at it, people were watching, "but this is research, don't you want to show your kids how the process works"(was there with my family). Told him "OK research complete, you are a dick, nobody should vote for you, now back off". About a dozen people were laughing at the guy, of course was so POed, didn't remember the name.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    LOL, that's epic! I generally try to be polite too but sometimes my smart ass side comes out of nowhere. I wish I had been there to hear you say that! The guy I spoke to was just inside the right side hall. I mean I had been there all of ten seconds. I would have just ignored him had he not stuck his hand out.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    My first PA show was a success. Got my 30+ round mags I was looking for. Ton of vendors to check out, no C&R caught my eye as a must have. I was able to pick up a Russian Bakelite mag which was my #1 want, and I was worried there would be 0 at the show, and a korean fakelite mag for the AK. Only regret was I didn’t buy a 2nd Bakelite as I’m guessing prices are gonna increase more with russia/Ukraine conflict. Picked up some mags from SCSG. All in all I was happy to be there Sunday morning.

You got your "Standard capacity mags"!

baberuth

Babe Ruth
    Sep 1, 2013
    Baltimore County
    First time going to York Gun Show! First time really going to a Gun Show out of state! I was seriously impressed. Sadly York was 1000 tables better than MD Gun Shows by same vendor - probably not vendor fault, just state of Gun Shows in the Great State of Maryland. I will still support Maryland shows as well. I bought quite a bit at York Show - found dealers, attendees and politicians quite pleasant! Had a really good time during 4 hours at the York Show.

I am a Maryland Resident, but had great conversations with actual PA Political Republican Candidates - quite refreshing number attended the Gun Show and they were very respectful. In my close to 40 years attending MARYLAND Gun Shows I do not EVER remember seeing a Political Candidate at a MD Gun show EVER. We need candidates to support 2nd Amendment and certainly Rebubs were in force at the York Show.

The variety of firearms, parts, supplies, ammo and military collectors was really nice for a 40 min drive. Thought prices were all over the place - BUT I certainly compared prices and got some great deals bargaining. I will go back to York and other PA shows again. Interesting all of the dealers were just so friendly except for sadly a couple dealers I know from MD & VA not so much, typical grumps or on cellphone really could not be bothered. Just a fantastic experience and wish we could some way get 1/4 or 1/2 of dealers in York to come to MD shows.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    What was a G17 complete slide going for at the show?

Had a good day at the show today. Arrived around 09:15 and the line was 200 people deep. Decided to go get some coffee and came back and hour later with no line.
    Picked up a glock 17 style upper for a polymar80 build. Found a what appears to be an unfired Kimper Goverment 82 complete with the required box cutter scar. I also picked up a new in the box Colt AR6721 AR15-A3.

-Russ

Huuman

Jul 20, 2019
    Went there with father in law because there was no way he would of found direction to York for Westminster, drive was insanely complicated. Went home with a Ruger 10/22 for 3 Bennies. Was better than most shows I've been to in Maryland except for the one hosted by the Legions. In my moment of weakness I did give the pretty brunette asking for signatures a few sentences instead of the single 'Maryland' to the other workers. But figured explaining to the wife that I came home with another rifle was easier than coming home with the brunette.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Reply on prices Glock builds - P80 kit - G17, G19, G26 - $460 complete. G34 - $550 complete.

This is what I believe I saw at a table on the left hall some where in the middle
    I got a Glock mag from the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom