• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    Thanks for coming out and give me some constructive criticism. I'd like to know the good and bad so we can improve some for next year.

H-

One Suggest I have and I have seen this at more then one local matches with 3 Gun, there is usually squads where people who have experience volunteer to RO and SO, but they have varying levels of experience especially with 3 gun. I know everyone wants to shoot and not necessarily RO and SO, and really everyone who can should lend a hand, but perhaps when your squading up you can see if anyone who has 3 gun experience want to be the designated RO for a squad and that each squad has one. Its not a big deal when your in a squad with guys who shoot it all the time and really know most of the rules and such but can be a little stressful when they don’t and you have multiple guys saying multiple things. It can also make the guys who don’t shoot 3 gun much feel like perhaps your singling them out because one person said it was okay and another says otherwise.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I'm working on it.

Jackson, I figure we can use my Dropbox account to exchange videos. I'll send you a link as soon as I get it all setup.

OK I'm not the most computer savy so I'll get one of the kids at work to help me once you send it. Thanks I also have pics if you were in Group 6, PM me your email address and I'll send them.
    George

Archangel

Jul 19, 2005
    I watched a few times. The shooter on the left and in the middle both pull shotguns up from the barrel at the same time, both return shotguns to the barrel at the same time and both draw pistols at the same time...like they are connected by an invisible wire.

We totally did that on purpose. Practiced for months. I expect "synchronized shooting" to be an Olympic sport in 2016. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom