• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KRC

Sep 30, 2018
    Cecil County MD
    I thought I was made aware of this offer through this forum, but can't seem to locate the thread. Did anyone on MDS pre-order the new Yashica NV binos through Indiegogo? If so, what is the status of your order? Thanks.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I thought I was made aware of this offer through this forum, but can't seem to locate the thread. Did anyone on MDS pre-order the new Yashica NV binos through Indiegogo? If so, what is the status of your order? Thanks.
    Funny. I just saw an ad pop up for these somewhere. I think they were about $5k?

KRC

Sep 30, 2018
    Cecil County MD
    The Yashica Vision does not seem to be available in the U.S. through normal retail channels yet, so I'm not sure what U.S. pricing will be. Possibly ~$350? I paid about $175 including shipping from Hong Kong with an Indiegogo/Yashica pre-order. It is scheduled to arrive on Saturday.

After a poor buying experience with Temu and a nightmare experience with AliExpress I was quite leery of this Asian based Indiegogo/Kickstarter pre-release offer. Although I'm not knowledgeable on NV technology, I'll report back impressions of this unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    shatter

Latest threads

Top Bottom