• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I've seen the "IP" abbreviation in a number of posts but don't know what it means. I tried searching but the term is too short or ambiguous for the search engine to handle. What does it mean?

Industry Partner. There are a number of dealers/businesses that are members of the forum.

diduljc

Jan 24, 2013
    Fort Washington MD
    Hi,

I have been occasionally checking the forums, but this is my first post.

I recently joined the Ft. Meade and Quantico Shooting clubs and my interest is in accurate and long range rifle shooting.

I have a Bergara LRP in 6.5 creedmoor, and I am looking for an AR15 type rifle in 223 wylde with as much accuracy as possible. I would really like to get a TX15 Designated Marksman Light Enhanced but don't know if it's MD compliant. Sent two messages and made a phone call to Lone Star Armory, which makes the TX15, but was ignored; presumably because it's not MD compliant and they just can't be bothered to reply.

If a TX15 purchase is not possible, my next choice is an Armalite M-15 18 inch 3 Gun Rifle in 5.56/223 wylde. Initial research suggests the Armalite is MD compliant.

The above is based on internet searches, forums etc, but I have not had the benefit of speaking to any experienced long range rifle shooters. Any advice and suggestions would be welcome.

John D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    amariner5

Latest threads

Top Bottom