• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    I have 560 rounds of 7.62x51 ammo that I would like to trade for 223 ammo. The 7.62x51 ammo is head stamped with (7.62x51 - 02 FLB 87). I also have 80 rounds of Russian 7.62x39 ammo for trade. Can meet for local FTF trade.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    You are only allowed to do this in the classifieds.

This will get you banned for not following the forum rules especially since it looks like you are purposefully circumventing them.

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    My apologies if my post was against the rules. I was not trying to circumvent the rules of MDS. There are plenty of other posts outside of the classified forums where members have posted either their desire to buy, trade or go in halves for a bulk order/buy.

*Moderators*- if my post was against the rules please remove

Thanks

DTG

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    You should be good. It's obvious you weren't trying to circumvent the rules. You were simply unaware. Question are you seeking .223 or 5.56?

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    I am open to trades for 223/5.56 rounds. I just completed my first AR15 build and still need BUIS, red dot, magazines. I also would take .40 S&W ammo or accessories for a Walther PPQ.

And again I was not trying to be a "sharpshooter" by posting outside of the classifieds.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Get 50 posts sell your 7.62 ammo then look up freedom Munitions on teh internetz. I'd be interested in splitting 1000 rounds depending on your location.

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Thanks for the advice on the 7.62 ammo. And I am in the process of getting prices and specs for a GB of 223/556. A friend of mine is a ammo distributor and is getting prices from several different vendors. Once I get the info I will be posting everything for all members of MDS to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom