• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    I'm POSSIBLY in the market for an M&P45. I don't care if its black or tan, I PREFER the 4.5" but will take a 4" barrel if the deals right. I'm looking for new or used. I'll also be looking for a total of at LEAST 3 magazines so if you have spares, we can talk too.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I think 2A Sales has an M&P45 in stock. I was there last night and thought I saw one. Give them a call.

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    Looking to trade anything?
    I have the 4.5 one. I'd like an xdm 5.25, 9mm ar upper, 300 upper. I have 5x10rd mags and 1x14rd mag.

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    Honestly have nothing TO trade, sold my AR to pay for this new round of stuff. Hey, I recognize you from the Creepers lol. Have a price idea in mind?

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    do yourself a favor and DON'T GET THE M&P

I grow tired of repeating this story buy my best friend had to send his slide in three times because they cracked, each was replaced with a new slide that promptly broke.

After the third time he finally sold it.

Seriously, just get a glock 21 or a USP 45, both will outlast you, even a 1911, or really any other .45 than the M&P

The barrel lock up is loose as all hell, the slide as I mentioned is crap, the melonite finish is soft compared to tenifer or even parkerizing, I could go on forever. mind you I have no vested interest what you do, but as a fellow member of MDS, I'd like to see you not get a lemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom