• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Looking for a Henry Big Boy, 44mag carbine, 16”, case colored. Model number H012GRCC. Located in MoCo, but willing to drive within reason. If you know a shop with one, please let me know. I’ve looked online and no one seems to have one in stock, or at a reasonable price.

MRH

Never sell your sword
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 5, 2020
    Chesapeake Bay
    Wishing you good luck in your search! All the LGS I have talked to said they just can't get any Henry's that are popular right now, I found a X Model in 44mag for about $800 last year on gun broker and had it shipped to the LGS, out the door was about $875 in the end, but the only one like your looking for has a buy now of $2000 on GB... ouch, the bid on it is almost at $1500.

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    I lucked into my Henry Golden Boy at Clyde's Sport Shop in 2020. Called every dealer on the Henry website w/in 100mi. Clyde's was closed the day I called and just happened to call again 3 days later and they had it.

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Found, if you haven’t heard of or visited Guns Plus in Duncannon PA, it’s worth the drive. Lots of long gun selection, more wood and blues then tactical as well as lots of reloading powder.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Found, if you haven’t heard of or visited Guns Plus in Duncannon PA, it’s worth the drive. Lots of long gun selection, more wood and blues then tactical as well as lots of reloading powder.
    Looking for the same gun,, what did you pay ??

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Looking for a Henry Big Boy, 44mag carbine, 16”, case colored. Model number H012GRCC. Located in MoCo, but willing to drive within reason. If you know a shop with one, please let me know. I’ve looked online and no one seems to have one in stock, or at a reasonable price.
    Check the Kittery Trading Post in Maine. I deal with these folks all the time and use to live up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom