• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    Soooooo, the big news story on the bad Common Fire Control in the Remington Shotgun and rifles... this a new thing? or they just looking for sensationalism?

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Does NBC have something personal against Remington, or is this just another case of them dusting off the old story they have shown at least twice already?

DeadIDik

Habitual Line Stepper!
    Aug 11, 2008
    Monkton - Kurt Wala 1952-2009
    Does NBC have something personal against Remington, or is this just another case of them dusting off the old story they have shown at least twice already?

You mean the most liberal media outlet having something against the GUN? Did you type that while holding back laughter? Its no fluke they showed this story after this shooting in Florida and all the other stuff going on. Keep beating a drum long enough and people will get sick of hearing about it and will just get rid of the problem.

Last edited:

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    You mean the most liberal media outlet having something against the GUN? Did you type that while holding back laughter? Its no fluke they showed this story after this shooting in Florida and all the other stuff going on. Keep beating a drum long enough and people will get sick of hearing about it and will just get ride of the problem.

I think I catch that Remington story on it's annual broadcast. Yeah, I was snickering a bit when I typed that...

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    I saw the piece tonight. I wouldn't say it was anti gun...a little sensational but not anti. The sad part of the story is that all of the accidents wouldn't have occured with safe handling practices. How many times have we heard to treat every firearm as if its loaded at all times? I remember dove hunting with a buddy too many years ago and when we sat down, his 1100 smacked the ground and went off. Scared the crap out of us! Since he was aiming the muzzle in a safe direction, nobody was injured, well except for his underwear!

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    I had never seen it before, that is what I was asking, I mean,if its truly an issue, fix it, or at least warn the customer, something lol. I still plan on owning an 870 regardless

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom