• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I was given the name of a plumber to address the issues regarding my basement drain problem. Called him Tuesday, made the appointment.

He came today, on time, cut away a bunch of paneling behind sink, found cracked T-fitting, removed the reptile plumber makeshift crap that was installed 30 years ago, replaced all of it with a professional job, pulled out the old gas stove next to the sink, fitted a shutoff valve so we don't have a pilot light running 24/7/365, and did it all in 3.5 hours.

The total cost, parts & labor, $485. I almost wept.

This guy is great, wholeheartedly recommend. His name: Tom Buddenbohn, phone 443 336 5466

Totally unsolicited plug. It doesn't get better than this.

Last edited:

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    *****Did he show crack? :innocent0

plumb.jpg

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Does this guy work in central MD? If so, I'm saving that info - good home service can be a bit of a craps shoot.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    *****Did he show crack? :innocent0

View attachment 376194
    I always make sure to ride the underwear up high. Then one day I bent over and my wife says, “wtf was that?”
    “What?”
    “Do that again...(I bend over) omg your underwear is totally see thru when you bend over.”

Lol I just bought $60 worth of new underwear and it’s pretty much pantyhose. I bitched about the price too when I bought them. $60 for 6 pairs.

Idk how many customers I’ve flashed the last couple months.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I don't know his range. He doesn't seem to have a website. I'd recommend a call if you need him, or to find out if he serves your area.

I suspect that he covers a fair amount of ground. He came highly recommended to me, and I certainly agree. He showed no crack, but I confess I wasn't watching much. He wore shorts, if that's important to you. OK legs.

Tom Buddenbohn, phone 443 336 5466

This is the recommendation I got. After spending several paragraphs complaining about her plumber experiences (you don't want to be Jose) this is what she wrote:

Recently I was chatting with a plumber, Tom Buddenbohn, who was working on the house next door, and I was telling him about my woes with Jose. I've been worried about a couple of problems in my bathroom, and I might have to have all the work that was done 5 years ago re-done. Tom, a soft-spoken plumber, took the time to explain to me what should have been done in my bathroom that Jose didn't do. A plumber who is not arrogant and explains stuff? Wow! That's unique! I was impressed with his knowledge. My chat with him made me realize that even though I was as mad as hell at Jose, I should have been madder. Tom is a certified plumber, has also been trained by WSSC. Tom Buddenbohn's phone number 443-336-5466. If I need to have my bathroom re-done, I'm gonna call him.

Last edited:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    We have two different phone numbers above. I suspect it is 443 are code that is correct.
    Apologies, you're quite right. I've corrected the number. Thank you for pointing it out.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I wish I could find a good plumber in VA. We rented out our townhouse when we left for the middle east last year and the tankless water heater needs annual PM. The only plumber we had experience with was the company that installed the water heater when the townhome was built. I think it's always good to get a different set of eyes on problems.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    We have a great plumber named Joe. Blanking on his last name. He lives in Mt. Airy and comes to Highland. Pretty cheap and does it right. I’ll have to get his last name and number from my wife to update. Never had an issue.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I might have missed it, but where is he located in MD?
    I really don't know. Both my reference and I are in more or less south central MoCo, but it can't hurt to give him a call.

If anyone does call, please post his response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom