• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    They have some great deals on used ones at a local gun store. I can get them at dealer pricing, too. :D
    Well if that's the case, in your shoes I'd make it my goal to obtain a good S&W .44 Magnum - specifically the Model 29, but mainly because I'm partial to that one anyway.

Out of curiosity, are you from Maryland? I see your location states SLC UT - that's quite a ways from home if you are originally from Maryland - then again, I'm originally from SW Nebraska so... ;)

XCRmonger

Proud EPR Owner
    Jan 7, 2008
    SLC, UT
    no, not from maryland. :) Although it's lovely country.

I came over here on the invitation of one of your members and a customer of mine, tzoid. He said it would be nice to have a Robinson gal hanging out. :)

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    no, not from maryland. :) Although it's lovely country.

I came over here on the invitation of one of your members and a customer of mine, tzoid. He said it would be nice to have a Robinson gal hanging out. :)
    And it is nice to have you here hanging out! The more, the merrier is what I say. :)

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    there are a lot of transplants here...my wife and i included. guess it kind of happens with the amount of government work and military bases around.
    I wound up out here to play trumpet in an Army band on Fort Meade, of all things! That was in 1990. Then I met my wife and the rest, as they say, is history. I did the Army band thing for 10 years active and now I work as a full time computer geek, wishing like heck sometimes that I'd stayed for 20.

I do miss Nebraska though - it was always much easier to go out and shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom