• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    I have a close female friend who lives on Madison. I'm inquiring if she's ok right now.

Edit: nevermind, found the victim's name on the crime map in the link.

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    Unfortunate but not surprising given that area. It always amazes me how that area is tucked in among some very pricey real estate. Friends have a condo on the water couple blocks away and the whole other area is very well to do. Driving through there certain times of the day was always very interesting….

Blkhawk870

Nov 15, 2014
    Baltimore County
    I was just a few blocks from that area for work last night but I left out of there about 15 minutes before it happened. The areas definitely change when you get away from the state buildings or the water.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    damn, 11 shots. either the shooter missed his azz off or wanted to be super duper 100% sure. sad for the victim unless she really deserved it.

then in dc sounds like 13/14 year olds had a shootout at each other. carelessness, lack of empathy, lack of morals, lack of family & support etc, don't know how to fix all this but it def needs fixing.

i wish we could be proactive in all of this, but whether they care or not, folks know right from wrong and when they do wrong they need to be permanently taken out of circulation and not be a drag on our society.

roadking

Mar 11, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    Unfortunate but not surprising given that area. It always amazes me how that area is tucked in among some very pricey real estate. Friends have a condo on the water couple blocks away and the whole other area is very well to do. Driving through there certain times of the day was always very interesting….

Yeah, I've always thought there's a big change from one side of 6th street to the other. The east (north?) side of 6th is what I call Eastport. The west (south?) side ... isn't. Too bad, too, because there are some really nice areas in there. But the closer you get to Hilltop, the riskier you get.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    The mayor is right, people on the street need to feel safe. I would feel safer in the street if I was packing heat.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I'll Start the pool: $20 for the perp has 3 past violent felony offenses and 2 gun violations.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    damn, 11 shots. either the shooter missed his azz off or wanted to be super duper 100% sure. sad for the victim unless she really deserved it.

then in dc sounds like 13/14 year olds had a shootout at each other. carelessness, lack of empathy, lack of morals, lack of family & support etc, don't know how to fix all this but it def needs fixing.

i wish we could be proactive in all of this, but whether they care or not, folks know right from wrong and when they do wrong they need to be permanently taken out of circulation and not be a drag on our society.

If that's the shoot out at Florida ave. and N.Y. ave, my son was there and stuck in traffic as people abandoned their cars and ran for cover. Scary situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom