• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Don't file a claim before contacting us. If you think you may have suffered any wind damage at your home or business this weekend please fill out the contact form at: http://www.dottrio.com/contact-us for a no cost, no obligation storm damage inspection and claim evaluation.

We provide Public Adjuster services in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington, DC.

Dottrio is the first Public Adjuster firm in Maryland to also be licensed as a General Contractor. Dottrio provides expert claims assistance on losses resulting from Fire, Smoke, Wind, Hail, Water Damage, Hurricane, Tornado, Vandalism, Burglary, and other perils.

Dottrio proudly supports this forum through our Industry Partner status and annual shooting events.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I had a small tear off. It's still laying in the yard. LOL

Are you still with State Farm or did you go with USAA? I can get you set up for an inspection. I already have all the info. There may be additional damage that is not evident from the ground. Do you want me to schedule with you or just come out whenever?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Are you still with State Farm or did you go with USAA? I can get you set up for an inspection. I already have all the info. There may be additional damage that is not evident from the ground. Do you want me to schedule with you or just come out whenever?

Still with State Farm.

marylandmark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013

Attachments

• 20160403_103533.jpg
      20160403_103533.jpg
      95 KB · Views: 314
    • 20160403_105054.jpg
      20160403_105054.jpg
      73.8 KB · Views: 319

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Reason for asking, just curious?

My boat canopy got creamed.
    I suggested he switch last time I looked at the property for him.

Seldom do I make recommendations because most insurers are horrible (even when you think they treated you fairly they didn't) but if you are eligible for USAA get it.

If the boat canopy looks like that it is likely you have some lift on the roof. If you want it inspected hit the link and I will get it handled for you.

marylandmark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Thanks, I have USAA so glad they have your seal of approval (sounds smart-alecky but being serious).

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Thanks, I have USAA so glad they have your seal of approval (sounds smart-alecky but being serious).
    They are not perfect but they are by far better than just about anybody else. This is based upon handling thousands of claims including hundreds with USAA.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Possible that we would see the damage now? Wife just alerted me to water leaks at home and we did just have a small storm pass by.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Reason for asking, just curious?

My boat canopy got creamed.

I'm surprised you're allowed to have a canopy. MDE has been on my balls about every aspect of my permit (fully approved now). No "shaded area" allowed, supposed SAV in my area back in 2011 (none since).

I have a pretty large project starting Monday, 100 feet of fixed dock, 30 foot floater, two lifts, 70+ feet of new bulk head.

Huh,..... maybe I should let State Farm know about this,.. wonder if they insure that kind of thing.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Lot of damage? Sorry to hear.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Eh. I backed up into my garage/brick wall facade. Trailer hitch punctured through some brick and kind of offset some stuff. Pushed the door frame back about three inches. Fvcking mess. If my driveway wasn't so steep, the car wouldn't roll forward back down needing extra taps on the gas to go up. Too hard a tap, slid my foot to the left to hit the brake, but my sole hit the edge instead (keeping my foot from going on top of the brake pedal) and stayed on the accelerator when I stepped.
    Odd thing was, even backing up, I had the habit to "swerve out of the way" (of God knows what?) And hit the wall instead of straight into the door. Can't blame this one on the wife or booze. Lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1461380382513.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1461380382513.jpg
      64.7 KB · Views: 149

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads