• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gov2mod

May 1, 2009
    GUN SHOW May 17-18 2014 near Wilmington, Delaware at the

Nur Temple
    198 South DuPont Highway
    New Castle, DE 19720

Seven miles south of Wilmington, Delaware. Northbound Rt13 just north of Rt 40. South of Hooters restaurant, Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 9am-3pm. Please forward this email to all that are interested. If they send me their email address I'll put them on the online flyer list to receive this notification for future shows.

For more information email at me at gov1mod@aol.com or check out the online flyer at:

http://home.comcast.net/~gov1mod/site/?/page/Nur_Temple_Gun_Show/

Thanks
    John
    NRA Benefactor member

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Decisions, decisions. Same weekend is the Lebanon, Pa. Gun Show. That's an excellent show but I've also heard good things about the Nur Temple show. Closer but smaller.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Unless you are looking for antiques, drive to PA. everything else is illegal in DE.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    I've managed to pick up several C&R items and know that there are modern guns all over the show. DE. did pass a law stopping the private sales of guns, but that has not stopped or restricted sales from dealers. As a special note there will be a Md. dealer there able to do transfers.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I've managed to pick up several C&R items and know that there are modern guns all over the show. DE. did pass a law stopping the private sales of guns, but that has not stopped or restricted sales from dealers. As a special note there will be a Md. dealer there able to do transfers.

They didn't pass a law stopping the private sales of guns. They only require that a FFL run a background check.

The buyer and seller both must be present.

The FFL may not charge more than $30 for the processing of the background check.

The firearm is not transferred to the FFL's possession/inventory during the process.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    They didn't pass a law stopping the private sales of guns. They only require that a FFL run a background check.

The buyer and seller both must be present.

The FFL may not charge more than $30 for the processing of the background check.

The firearm is not transferred to the FFL's possession/inventory during the process.

Thanks, just curious though, do you know if they require the model/serial number which might sound like "registration of any firearm", to some?

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Delaware is a NICS state.

I assume (not aware of any special "DE" process for this new law) the only way DE can do a NICS check is with a completed 4473.

http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-4473-1.pdf

I assume that Sections D (questions 26 thru 30b, 27-Model, 28-Serial Number) is filled out by the seller.

I don't know anyone who has actually done one of these yet in DE. Everyone I know is not selling. It doesn't matter which state you live in, the gun grabbers are everywhere.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    How big is the Del show. The ad doesn't give a table count. It's a little difficult to commit to a show when you don't know if it's going to be 20 or 1000 tables.

Jim Smith

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    number of tables depends on number of vendors that sign up, I don't think that we have max out the hall yet. I believe we have had just over 100 tables at different times. Since I have been doing the shows here we have always had a very good selection and the recent additions of some new vendors has just added to that.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    As of 6pm on 5-16-2014 there are 131 tables, good selection guns and ammo.
    I saw a 91/30 project gun (no sights) asking price 55.00 . several new vendors plus a number of vendors have expanded. I know of two Maryland dealers that are there, one on eastern shore and one from Harford county.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Small show but there were some interesting things. Guy in the rear center of the hall had the best table. He had several varieties of Mosin for sale including some Finns and a Bannerman conversion. I'd have bought the Bannerman but the stock was absolutely not original

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom