Why I Preach Shooting Gangsta Style and from Uncomfortable Positions.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    I’ve always wondered how difficult it is for a left handed police officer in his drivers seat with the window up to unholster and shoot at a bad guy rushing up on him from the drivers side B pillar or his 8 to 9 o’clock position. Helluva blind spot for a lefty.

Almost need to push up and out of the seat with the legs while spinning the torso counter clockwise and laying down near flat with your lower back on the painfully pokey and uncomfortable center console with the pistol down by your hips or belly button going bang bang bang. But you’re not getting any of that done with a seatbelt on.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I’ve always wondered how difficult it is for a left handed police officer in his drivers seat with the window up to unholster and shoot at a bad guy rushing up on him from the drivers side B pillar or his 8 to 9 o’clock position. Helluva blind spot for a lefty.
    I am a lefty and when I carry while driving, I also think of that. Shoulder holster? One of my brothers has one of those magnet holsters to place his pistol under the dash- he has a truck. Or, get use to doing ambi or drive a right hand side steering car? Joking about the car part.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Blaster, what kind of ammo did you have to have while in a plane? I am thinking of fuselage penetration or is that not an issue?
    Not an issue. The planes should pretty much all be able to pressurize fine with some handgun holes.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    "We don't want anyone possessing weapons on our vehicles," said Interim Charlotte Area Transit System CEO Brent Cagle.

Sure, just let all the rest of the Thuggy McThuglife bangers out there know that they will have yet another venue full of unarmed victims in which to ply their trade.

I wonder if the mass transit in NC can preclude lawful permit carriers from riding the busses.
    So in this case, they'd just have a dead driver. I suppose that's the preferable outcome for them?

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I wanna learn to shoot Gangnam style. Who here speaks Korean? I've got some PMC ammo.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Not an issue. The planes should pretty much all be able to pressurize fine with some handgun holes.
    thank you. I was wondering about that. I was not really expecting an answer from the person I asked, anyway. Again, thank you.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I want to learn to shoot holding the gun over my head pointed down at a 45 degree angle.
    Back in the early 1980's I shot a lot of skeet at Chicago's Lincoln Park Gun Club on the shore of Lake Michigan north of the Loop. Famed shotgunner John Shima's father shot there, too. Whenever he took to the skeet field, everything else at the club ground to a halt as everyone gathered around to watch. With a 12 gauge, he'd shoot an entire round holding his shotgun over his head, arms fully extended. He'd bust 25 of 25. Then he'd shoot a round of 25 from the hip and bust 'em all. It can be done! When he shot from the shoulder he used a .410.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I want to learn to shoot holding the gun over my head pointed down at a 45 degree angle.
    Sounds almost like the "Afghan Hold": holding an AK above your head from behind a berm or Hesco, and sweeping back and forth while doing a mag dump on full auto. Also known as the "All These Bullets Are Too Heavy For Me To Carry Technique"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom