• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roscoe1

MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2023
    E.Shore
    Took Dad out for a early Fathers Day game. Always enjoy the low key atmosphere.

A bonus is no guys trying wash my windshield or the light rail that smells like Captains Harvey's

Attachments

• IMG_20230606_181012437_HDR.jpg
      IMG_20230606_181012437_HDR.jpg
      361 KB · Views: 43

dieselfarmboy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    Snow Hill, MD
    Went to many many many of games when they first opened. Then got over priced kinda and just lost its charm when they changed some things at the stadium.

Roscoe1

MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2023
    E.Shore
    Lol, Dad and I just pounded 6 Modelo Oros and 2 Arby's samiches in the parking lot. We don't play the inflated concessions .

Haven't been to a game in several years but when we were going on a regular basis it was a blast. Used to sit right along the first baseline and shag foul balls.

Actually that makes me think that I want to go back. We got a new place down on Chincoteague Island and I'm down there every other weekend now so it's not that far to Salisbury

dieselfarmboy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    Snow Hill, MD
    Haven't been to a game in several years but when we were going on a regular basis it was a blast. Used to sit right along the first baseline and shag foul balls.

Actually that makes me think that I want to go back. We got a new place down on Chincoteague Island and I'm down there every other weekend now so it's not that far to Salisbury
    If you ever need help on the Island let me know, im down there usually wed-fri cutting grass.

Roscoe1

MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2023
    E.Shore
    I purchases a 12 game plan..2 games a month
    Back in winter I stopped at stadium and picked out seats for the season. Always enjoy it here.!

ShOrebird

Feb 22, 2010
    I go whenever I get a chance. Back when the stadium was under construction, I sneaked in there late one night and had a few beers where home plate was going to be ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom