• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Lol, I hope not. Unless I can tack on a visit to York Barbell, I’ll prolly just wait for Adams county to open back up.

cmbumps

Nov 17, 2022
    Glen Burnie
    I live in MD and work in VA.
    Since now I have my MD W&C, do I need to get VA permit too, or does VA recognize my MD permit?
    Also, should I get the PA or DC next? I go to DC a few times a year to go around sight seeing around national mall and go to PA a few times a year to visit in laws.
    Any suggestion would be appreciated.
    Way it's looking with the new infringement laws being proposed that it will be illegal to carry within 100' of any place that the public gathers. McDonalds, Churches, Schools, Wendy's, WAW WAW's, going on in the MD counties you'll only be able to carry in your back yard.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    You cannot carry into any building on the National Mall

VA recognizes all permits but to comply with the GFSZA in VA you need a VA CC permit

Your call

dgapilot

May 13, 2013
    Frederick County
    I have my Adams County appt on 3/21, application was approved 2/6. Next will be FL, then maybe NJ as NJ will also give me MN where I have a lot of friends. Anyone done the NJ permit? What is the procedure there?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    If you had thought ahead , and taken a combined Maryland & DC 16hr class , by all means get DC . Now that DC is currently no longee accepting a straight Md 16hr class plus a DC Law add on , an additional 16hr DC class is a steep entry .

In the bigger picture , if you will be traveling to actual Florida , you need Fla . For wide redundancy , plus many Western states , Utah or Arizona .

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I have my Adams County appt on 3/21, application was approved 2/6. Next will be FL, then maybe NJ as NJ will also give me MN where I have a lot of friends. Anyone done the NJ permit? What is the procedure there?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I’d hold off on FL, they are close to going constitutional carry.

rossiski

Dec 28, 2019
    Carroll County
    I have offices in MD and DE. What's the easiest path to get W&C in DE (already have in MD). It looked like it might be through Maine but I wanted to see what others have to say.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Yea, I got the UT first before Bruen.

I was hoping someone could just add UT law to the training they already have.

I may replace UT with WV but let me/us know how ME works out.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Yea, I got the UT first before Bruen.

I was hoping someone could just add UT law to the training they already have.

I may replace UT with WV but let me/us know how ME works out.
    I plan on adding UT law section when my UT creds arrive in March. UT law, fingerprints and picture for $100 if you have your W&C or HQL or take either class from me. Mindy said that works for her.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I looked at UT and you have to take another class. I don’t think you have to for the Maine permit.

Utah classes available everywhere , reasonably priced , and actually a good class .

And $10 renewals every 5 years are a good thing .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom