• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbrussell

Jan 5, 2013
    Cockeysville, MD
    I am looking for a local gun shop to sell some of my guns. They are brand new pistols and rifles and never fired; due to health reasons cannot shoot them. I was looking for some shops which would give me a fair price.
    Thanks

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh

cbrussell

Jan 5, 2013
    Cockeysville, MD
    I am a bit unsure as to how the classified section works; I understand how to post but what happens after a deal is struck? How do I go about the transfer process? Do we meet at an FFL and do the paperwork? How much does all that usually cost?
    Thanks

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I am a bit unsure as to how the classified section works; I understand how to post but what happens after a deal is struck? How do I go about the transfer process? Do we meet at an FFL and do the paperwork? How much does all that usually cost?
    Thanks
    Typically the buyer pays transaction fees as well. I would state such explicitly in your ad but that's normally how it goes.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Thanks
    IMO, you'd do better to acquaint yourself with the Classifieds process than you would taking your guns to a store. You'll make more in the long run, although I would concede that it's maybe a bit more to do on your end.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    That is the funny thing about the new MD law, seems like shop consignment can be better than Classifieds when the buyer has to pay the transfer and you need to meet up. If I had a few long guns to sell and not C&R I may be inclined to pick an IP, then post that I put the guns there on consignment and put up some good pics to drive traffic.

Handguns, MSP transfer for use.

And sorry to hear about your health condition...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom