• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Last week Gun Rack in Burtonsville had a spam can at $150/440rnds. I paid $90 on a group buy of same stuff a week or so ago. You may want to call Gun Bunker at Shrewsbury PA to see what they have if you want to drive.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Kinda far for you but I think I saw some crates of it at Glade Valley Sporting Goods in Frederick. Not sure because they were closed at the time and I was looking through the window. He's open Tuesdays and Saturdays but you should prob google them and call first.

Rem700fan

Ammo Disposal Expert
    Jul 11, 2012
    Eastern Panhandle, WV
    I'd pay more than $90 is someone opened the metal casing. The 440 packs I got where completely encased by metal and took a while to get to.
    Just ask for an opener where you buy it. Dunhams keeps the openers behind the counter, separate from the cans. They get one opener per two spam cans, so they do not put them out on the shelf. They also had the paper wrapped 20rd packs from a can they opened for 7.99. They even had some winchester 54r, although I did not pay attention to price. They also had 7.62x39 wolf for 9.99 per 20rd box. Needless to say, I passed on that.

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    if you have some handgun ammo in 9mm .40 .45 or 22lr I would be willing to trade you some. I have a tleast 120 rnds.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Big Dog Outfitters in King George VA has some. It's kind of pricey at $150 per spam can, but I think that he bought what he has at a show, and had to pay there what everyone else was paying. He just wanted to have some on hand for his customers.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Kinda far for you but I think I saw some crates of it at Glade Valley Sporting Goods in Frederick. Not sure because they were closed at the time and I was looking through the window. He's open Tuesdays and Saturdays but you should prob google them and call first.

I am almost positive those crates are empty, dont ask me how i know:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom