• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • It pours Mini-Mags. Just saw an e-mail from Midway that my order had shipped. What order? Checked and low and behold, all three of my barely-remembered backorders for 500 rounds each are on their way. 500 rounds at $6.69/100, 1000 at $6.99/100. $12.79 shipping. I knew I should have picked up another ammo can or two.

So, any of you with backordered Mini-Mags at Midway, better check your e-mail.

NY Transplant

Wabbit Season/Duck Season
    Apr 2, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I placed an order at Midway for 2000 rounds of Winchester M-22, two 525 round boxes of Remington Golden bullets and a 1400 round bucket of the Remington Golden bullets back in Oct. 23rd of last year. The Winchesters I received last month, the two 525 round boxes of Remington Golden bullets I received today and I'm still waiting for the 1400 round bucket of Remington Golden bullets.

Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I placed an order at Midway for 2000 rounds of Winchester M-22, two 525 round boxes of Remington Golden bullets and a 1400 round bucket of the Remington Golden bullets back in Oct. 23rd of last year. The Winchesters I received last month, the two 525 round boxes of Remington Golden bullets I received today and I'm still waiting for the 1400 round bucket of Remington Golden bullets.

I just got my Oct 13 back order or M22 from Midway. Summer treat Woot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom