What would you want to get if and when Assault Weapon Ban dies?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Having escaped MD long before the '13 ban, have most things banned in MD, M1A, AKs, lightweight ARs, etc. If I had to leave banned stuff behind, sure the M1A is gorgeous(mine is a match with laminated stock), the AK is fun, have shot most other mil-surp rifles, and they are cool, but none are as fun as suppressed 9mm or 300BO SBRs. tiny barrels, tucked cans, and a range full of steel plates, would definitely miss them the most.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Keeping an M1A at that level of accuracy is a pain in the neck. And most of them are not very accurate to begin with. It is also a terrible platform for running suppressed, and the ergos are terrible. The sights are about the only good thing about it.
    M14.jpg

They are horribly inaccurate. Lol!

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Thinking about this a bit, the various M1As are gorgeous. I had one and sold it. I think the SOCOMs are very cool, if not practical for my needs. The European designs in 7.62 are all gorgeous, but again, would likely just gather dust for me. I do think that perhaps if the ban falls and I can find a good price, I'd really like an original Bushmaster Dissipator. I realize it's old tech now but I've always thought they were incredibly cool.

Shane762

Jan 2, 2011
    New Market, MD
    An L1A1 or good clone of one. I have an Izzy heavy barrel that I love but it is a BEAST just to carry back and forth from the car.
    Plus it'll give me a good chance to reenact some classic Doctor Who scenes. "Five rounds rapid Sgt Benson".

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I suppose the “copy cat” nonsense would die. I’d do a 9mm RDB AR that is < 29”

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    That cockbreath Newscum has no clue. He thinks everyone will suck a mile of dicks to get what he wants, like he does.

I just got an email from my CA LGS for a boatload of M1 A's on all different configurations; and on sale.
    CA 10 round limit but the same shit is prohibited in MD by law.

This is the same douche who wants to be President.

Diane Feinswein weeps.

The video is accurate. It's been about 40 years of this BS CA's had to endure.
    And this is just the 2A; not to mention illegal aliens.

Newsome conceding that the game is over???

EliteContent

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 3, 2013
    That cockbreath Newscum has no clue. He thinks everyone will suck a mile of dicks to get what he wants, like he does.

I just got an email from my CA LGS for a boatload of M1 A's on all different configurations; and on sale.
    CA 10 round limit but the same shit is prohibited in MD by law.

This is the same douche who wants to be President.

Diane Feinswein weeps.

The video is accurate. It's been about 40 years of this BS CA's had to endure.
    And this is just the 2A; not to mention illegal aliens.
    Take it easy... its Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom