What would you want to get if and when Assault Weapon Ban dies?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • owldo

Ultimate Member
    Do you have any specific parts or guns that you always wanted but you can't get it because of AWB?
    1675566393251.png
    1675566393251.png

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I want a G3 clone, like a PTR91.

You've been on the forum since before 2013, how did you miss out on all the offers that year?

It was a hot topic back then, I remember several package deals posted before the ban went into effect... ptr91 + accessories + box full of mags for a great price.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    You've been on the forum since before 2013, how did you miss out on all the offers that year?

It was a hot topic back then, I remember several package deals posted before the ban went into effect... ptr91 + accessories + box full of mags for a great price.
    I had other bigger wants on my list and only so much money to go around. My final pre-ban funds went into an SGL-31 and a Polish AKMS build.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008

I don't know about him, but I was busy buying an FAL, M1A, and AUG.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Remember for a while a few years ago there seemed to be a very deliberate effort to poo-poo the M1A as being inferior to the AR in every way imaginable? Not as accurate, not reliable (especially in dirty environments), too heavy, weird cellulose fiber stock, etc.

Does anybody else remember that trend? :shrug:

Yet somehow...people still really seem to want them :innocent0

::laughs in antiquated awesomeness::

Obama was the salesman that convinced me to buy one in 2008. It was a huge expense for a young man like me at the time, but I am so glad I took on that credit card debt. Her name is Michelle ;)

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    FAL

The other one I missed out on is a Steyr AUG. Recently found out we can buy the STANAG version. Currently saving for one.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I'm not building or buying anything.

I am however doing a free AR Inspection and De-Neutering party in NJ, DE,and MD once they are struck down.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Remember for a while a few years ago there seemed to be a very deliberate effort to poo-poo the M1A as being inferior to the AR in every way imaginable? Not as accurate, not reliable (especially in dirty environments), too heavy, weird cellulose fiber stock, etc.

Does anybody else remember that trend? :shrug:

Yet somehow...people still really seem to want them :innocent0

::laughs in antiquated awesomeness::

Obama was the salesman that convinced me to buy one in 2008. It was a huge expense for a young man like me at the time, but I am so glad I took on that credit card debt. Her name is Michelle ;)
    I'm thankful for the M14. It sucked so bad it had to be replaced. The AR was on deck and ready to step up to the plate.

Had the FAL been adopted by the US Military, the AR may have died before it was recognized.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    Some of those PSA underfolders that come with a free Dagger.

And some really short semiauto, centerfire SBRs.

And a huge pile of magazines shipped right to my door.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I knew a woman who had inherited an Uzi carbine. It was gorgeous, may have never been fired. She offered to sell it to me right after Newtown for a ridiculous amount of money. If she still has it and has come to her senses, I'd like to own that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom