What were the Calvert deputies up to on Saturday night?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donmega334

Mar 5, 2009
    Whosville
    On my way home from Chesapeake Hills tonight, April 25th, I saw what had to have been 8 sheriff cars and 2 big armored car looking trucks flying down Route 4 south in the St Leonard area. It was around 8:30 pm, anyone know what they were up to?

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    dui night.. saw a sign up near 260 intersection. coming home this afternoon saw bunch of troopers on route 2. pulled a guy from at 2 and mt harmony road as soon the signal turned green the troopers turned their lights on.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    them calvert folks don't f around with drunk drivers. i was down visiting jen one night and a guy in a red car in front of us on dares beach just tried to slowly creep through the trap and pretend like he didn't hear hear the policeman telling him to stop.....on the way back from dinner we saw the red car sitting on the side of the road empty..sucks to be that guy.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    I remember about 6-7 years ago they did a DUI check-point on 2/4 Southbound about a mile North of the hospital so there were no easy side roads to bypass it, on a Friday night. I think it took Dad and I almost 3 hours to get through it, not fun when we'd already been driving for several hours.

boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008
    I work with that guy's niece...you should read the police's account of what happened based against the coroner's report...sounds hinky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom