What to do when SCOTUS won't hear your case?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    What is confusing me for that last 20 years is how the gun debate is not really a debate but much more of a disarm agenda. It becomes past frustrating when the means of judicial and legislative protection refuses to even hear your constitutionally protected arguments. We as law abiding citizens cannot even get a date with Justice.

Example: Good and substantial reasoning was deem unconstitutional by a judge in MD, upholding the Bill of Rights. Along comes an appellate court and says the Judge over stepped his bounds (by supporting the 2A) and reverses his decision. Now we as citizen file to the SCOTUS to rule over the unconstitutional appellate court’s decision and the highest court in the land will not take the case? Why? Because they know if they rule on what constitutional, it will change the law all over the country. Change the law to follow the 2A amendment. This will force the hand in DC, NY, MD, CA, CT, IL, and NJ.

Now where does that leave the law abiding citizen caught in those cities that wish to exercise their 2A rights? You say vote? Well how? When you vote, politicians are still bought and paid for, and laws still go against 2A. Your voice does not matter and your 2A rights are on a scheduled agenda, for disarmament.

Example: SB281. This bill was a farce form the start and now we are putting the hope and prayer on some liberal judges to do the right thing? I do not understand how this was even allowed to happen? I really would like to know how it can be fixed. If net neutrality laws get destroyed; the only voice to quell the mainstream propaganda will be gone. This is a really screwed up time to be in this country. Liberals, that is right, liberals are destroying this country. Unless we can stop the misinformation and lies we will be under the liberal elitist rule very soon.

This country has the scent of Rome before its fall! I would love to hear comments on this issue.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    We vote.

And don't say it doesn't matter. I am visiting friends and family in California this week, and they said turnout in the primary was 20%.

20%.

How many of you know at least 1 gun owner who won't vote in MD's june primary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom