• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BelAirSteve

Apr 17, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Glad you got it cleared up. 1st denial I heard of in that way in PA but I am hearing DC is getting creative with holding up CCWs now.…
    My solution to that is to not go through DC...really don't have a reason to, and will avoid it at any cost.

The frustrating part of the denial is that they don't tell you. I'm guessing it might have been a question I answered incorrectly the first time around. There is no reason to deny based on my background check.

BelAirSteve

Apr 17, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Glad you got it cleared up. 1st denial I heard of in that way in PA but I am hearing DC is getting creative with holding up CCWs now.…
    They don't disclose the reason, but the Deputy at the counter told me the most common reason is that someone with my name (which is not common) showed up in some other state as a "bad guy" so instead of investigating further, they just deny. She said it could be California even, but if there's a name match, they'll deny it.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Strike Adams County...

"Due to a high volume of Out of State Applicants, we are temporarily no longer accepting applications.

We will resume again at a later date.

Effective March 2023 we will no longer be using online applications for License to Carry."

I just submitted my renewal (now new) application to York.
    I just tried to renew mine through Adams county and got the same message. :mad:

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    My local rep is hosting a concealed carry seminar in Red Lion, PA, the York county sheriff will be there to process apps for those in attendance.

unnamed (1).jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom