• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USCG_Dave

Aug 14, 2022
    Abingdon
    Hey everyone, curious as to what everyone is carrying everyday. What firearm and holster are you carrying. I don’t know what I want to carry everyday, I guess I can switch it up just interested in what the most popular setup is. I look forward to seeing everyone showing off their setup! Add pictures!

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    1st Gen P365 in a Survival Sheath Systems shoulder rig with two spare mags (balances the weight of the pistol nicely). Cell phone, wallet and handkerchief.

USCG_Dave

Aug 14, 2022
    Abingdon
    1st Gen P365 in a Survival Sheath Systems shoulder rig with two spare mags (balances the weight of the pistol nicely). Cell phone, wallet and handkerchief.
    I love it, old school w/ the handkerchief! My pops carried one his entire life! Do you have any pictures to share?

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    For years I carried a WWII M1911A1 when I got it it was like new in 1975. I also was allowed to carry it as my side arm on the boarding party. I retired it about 12 years ago. In 2011 I switched to a Kahr CM40 based on recomendations form a LEO bud and loved it. It is pretty snappy and really accurate. In 2015 I picked up a K40 all black SST no tupperware. Since it is heavier it was not as snappy as the CM40 and really accurate. At 25 yards the groups are 3-5 inches. I make my own holsters and carry various ways; pocket tuck, shoulder rig side, back tuck and high waist holster and all are consealable.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    Like with a cloth?

Different-coloured-handkerchiefs-in-mans-jeans-back-pocket.jpg

Racinready300ex-2

Apr 10, 2020
    I started with a 365xl, I'm currently using a CZ P-01

I tend to shoot bigger guns better, so I figure carry the biggest gun I can hide. Still figuring out what I like best.

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Out and about it's a 43x mostly because that's what my wife has settled on so I like the mag compatability. In the yard and around the farm it's a full size 1911.

Zaicran

MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2010
    Morganza, MD
    Summer: Beretta PX4 Storm sub/compact IWB
    Winter: Kimber Rapide 1911 Shoulder Rig

Inbound: Hellcat Pro w/Optics IWB + Shoulder

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members