• etc1006

Nov 19, 2014
    SW Balto County

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Good! I find the squeegee kids to be a nuisance and irritation, and I'd be more than happy to see them gone.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    I have had to deal with squeegee people before in Baltimore years ago. I polite said "thank you" and moved on. When I was in the mall area in DC, I bought water bottles from the workers. They made an effort to lug that heavy packs around and sell them to me. It was fair.

Johnconlee

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2019
    Mechanicsville
    I have had to deal with squeegee people before in Baltimore years ago. I polite said "thank you" and moved on. When I was in the mall area in DC, I bought water bottles from the workers. They made an effort to lug that heavy packs around and sell them to me. It was fair.
    Back around summer 2006 there was a guy selling Gatorade, water and white socks in the median on naylor road. I couldn’t pass it up Gatorade and white socks.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    There is a distinct difference between a person trying to make an honest living by providing a wanted/needed service… and a thug life who demands that you pay them for an unwanted intrusion into your life, or risk damage to your property or injury to yourself. A HUGE difference.

The thug lifes hiding among the squeegee kids, are the problem here. It does none of us any good to ignore that fact.

BlackInjun

Jun 7, 2013
    Never ran into someone I thought was a thug as long as I can remember squeegee kids. Never had one threaten either. Prefer them (and the water guys) than those that come to the car and just want money

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Would it be a hoot to hook up an electric fence power supply to your auto. Use a plastic switch flip it on when they approach and when they touch your auto wipers or any metal surface suprise!

We did it to a door in high school big wooden door with brass handles.

Sampson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 24, 2013
    White Marsh
    Would it be a hoot to hook up an electric fence power supply to your auto. Use a plastic switch flip it on when they approach and when they touch your auto wipers or any metal surface suprise!

We did it to a door in high school big wooden door with brass handles.
    Had an old friend do this to his car using a spare car battery to keep people from leaning on it. Had a nice blue spark traveling around the body for a brief period of time,

Bucephalus

Aug 27, 2008
    The shooter's attorney's may claim "self-defense" but Maryland has no "stand your ground" law. The shooter was obligated to flee, used excessive force, and probably didn't have a carry permit. Apologize for the bold print. Could not remove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom